☾ 𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 4 ☽

TW: P1LLS/DRVGS/TRYING TO 0V3RD0S3???

Franks POV⋆˚✿˖°
"Y/n wait!" I yelled after her. She just ran, didn't even turn around to look at me. How could she? Just kiss another guy. Our best friend too!

My eyes began to well up with tears. I rub my eyes to try to stop myself from crying.

"Gerard, what the hell?" I hear Mikey say. At least he can confront him about this. I don't think I can even face him anymore. Y'know what, fuck our band.

I walk back inside, Ray following, trying to calm me. I don't think anyone knows how special she was to me, nevermind now.

Gerards POV ⋆˚✿˖°

"Gerard, what the hell?" Mikey asks, a hand on my shoulder.

"I..I can explain, I promise!"

"Well then, explain!"

I tell him what happened, the conversation about relationships, he asking why I'm single, me saying I've never kissed someone..then her kissing me..

Mikey doesn't reply. I don't think he knows how to. I wouldn't know either if I were him. but then I hear, "You have to explain this to Frank."

Well shit. Really Mikey? Did not know that. "I don't know how though, I don't think he'll want to talk to me."

"..true, true.. how about I see what me and Ray can do for you, then whatever is left, you gotta tell him yourself?"

I nodded, apologizing once more as he goes inside the house. The music is still super loud, people still dancing and partying, having no clue what just happened. They're the lucky ones.

Y/N's POV ⋆˚✿˖°

I'm still in the clearing in the woods. I'm thinking about going home. Or running away. Or going back to see Gerard, and apologise to Frank..

My heart is still beating like crazy, and my face is wet from the tears. I finally stand up, my legs feeling shaky underneath me.

I finally remember the box I had hid here a few years ago, when I hoped to end something. It's been 2 years now, I'm going to start again.

I walk towards one of the chairs and lean it backwards a little, and bent down to lift up a flat rock, which underneath was a small black box. I never closed the lock on it so I just popped it open and saw three little containers in there. I grabbed one, opened it, shook out a few pills and popped 'em in my mouth. I didn't have a drink, so I just swallowed them.

After that I put the containers back in the box, and shut it. I swear I could already feel the effects of those few pills I took. I think I'm gonna go back to the party, I might just steal a joint, that's it.

I forgot I had Frank's hoodie on. Shit, seeing your girlfriend kiss your best friend in your hoodie had to feel like shit. I put the box in my pocket and started to walk back to the Way's house. We're neighbours so it's a quick walk from the woods behind my house to their back porch, where the scene had just happened..

I finally make it to the back porch, and I see Mikey standing there, pretty sure smoking a joint or something. I feel myself smile a bit and jog towards him.

"Mikey..! God, shit, I'm so sorry for just running..." I start rambling apologies and other things, but I don't think he reacted. He just turned to look at me, I could feel a sense of disappointment. Of course he already knows.

"You shouldn't be apologizing to me.. it should be to him.." He nodded his head towards the window that leads into the kitchen, where Frank is, grabbing a beer from the fridge. I should be, maybe later though.

"I..I will, later though, um anyways, where's you get that..?" I asked, pointing to the weed in his hand.

"Ray has them, I think he's in the hallway upstairs, outside Gee's room." I nod a thank you and quickly run inside. I stop at the doorway of the kitchen and look at Frank a minute, god I'm sorry, but I can't face you right now.

I run upstairs and see Ray sitting on the ground in front of the door to Gerard's room, the door shut too.

"Hey Ray, um, do you have any uh, weed?" I ask, my hands are fidgety and shaky. He looks at me, kind of a glare too, then glances down at my hands, noticing that they're shaking, I think he knows why they are.

"Yes I do have some, I also have a crying, sad, and mad Gerard Way in his room. Which from my knowledge, he's like this 'cause of you." He answered, not in a way I'd usually expect from the usual happiness of Ray, but with anger and annoyance in his voice. He then continues on. "And you, you were very wasted, now you want to get high, and when you ran away you had a few pills, that's why your hands are shaky.

I sigh. "Well done Ray, you cracked the case, now where's the weed?"

"In a bag in my pocket, but you're not getting any until you get Gerard to stop crying."

"What?"

"You heard me, get him to stop crying, and you get the weed. Good luck." He stands up and motioned a hand toward the door.

"..fine, thanks.." I mutter under my breath as I grab the doorknob nervously and turn it, slowly opening the door.

"Hey Gee..."

———
Words - 933

Heyy :D kindof a shorter chapter but just wanted to say, I'm trying to make my writing a bit better so things might sound different or I might describe things differently (: