☾ 𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 18 ☽

Y/N's POV ˚˖°

June 17th, 2002, 1:22 P.M.
One day until going back to New Jersey.

Wow, I didn't think I'd ever get to say that Gerard and I were dating.

"Ooh, so you weren't datin' before? Even though he always called you sugar. I thought you were and just didn't tell me." Rory said as she sat on the bed and flipped on the TV.

"Yeah, I guess it seemed like that, but now we are dating." I said as I took my clothes out of the dresser and started to put them in my suitcase. "You don't know the whole story though, I'll explain it to you soon. It's a lot to take in."

"And I'll listen to the whole thing, don't worry." I've always wanted a friend like Rory, someone who will actually listen and try to help.

We talked for a bit more as I packed and then just laid in the bed and watched The Titanic since it was on.

A few minutes later Ray came in and leaned against the dresser. "Hey, just so you know we're going to leave around nine-o'clock tomorrow. So Rory if you're coming with us just be ready by then." His face turned a shade of pink before he ran back to the living room with the others.

"Don't worry, I'll be ready! But me and Y/N get to sit in the back-back!" She yelled back, causing Ray to chuckle from the other room.

I turned and looked at Rory, squinting my eyes.
"Why are you looking at me like?" She asked, looking confused.

I giggled before replying. "Ray likes you.." I whispered in her ear, her cheeks immediately turning bright red.

"You don't think he really does, do you?" She whispered back. "Or are you being serious? Like you actually think he likes me?"

"Dude, I know how acts, and I know how he acts around girls he likes. He definitely likes you." I smiled at her, and she calmly smiled back. "He always acts shyer, and if you notice he's always blushing around you.."

"Oh my god, you're right.." Her smile morphed into a grin as she thought about it.

"I'm always right, obviously!" I laughed and laid back down.

"I think I like him, but maybe I should get to know him better first.."

"Whatever you think is right, but if you ever want to know anything about him, you can ask me!"

"Thanks, Y/N."

"No problem."

We laid there, talking and watching TV until six-seventeen, when Mikey came in and told us that we were going to go to a bar to get dinner and drinks before we go back to New Jersey.

And to celebrate our album. Obviously.

Rory and I put our shoes on and grabbed everything we needed before leaving the hotel and walking down the street with the boys.

We stayed a bit behind all of them and talked as Frank and Ray argued about which bar to go to.

"Ey, guys! What 'bout this one right 'ere? It seems nice." Rory pointed out as she read the sign of the bar that was hanging on the door.

They agreed and we headed in, taking a seat at a table and thought about what all we wanted on our pizza.

A few minutes later the waitress came by and we ordered our drinks (beer, duh, they didn't even ask for our ID's even though we're underage) and ordered our pizza too (we all just decided on plain cheese).

We've been here for at least three hours now, just getting drunk and talking. I might have been the drunkest of us all, though Rory was taking a close second. I think I've already had around nine beers. I also had a vodka shot too.

Gerard was drinking, not too much. I think he had told me to slow down, I didn't listen.

I should have.

Because the next thing you know,

I'm spilling secrets to Rory.

Secrets that shouldn't have been said for a long time.

The whole table had gone silent. I finished up my current beer and set the bottle next to all of my other empty ones.

I glanced around at everyone. "What? What'd I say?"

"Y/N, you weren't supposed to tell her that! That was something that was supposed to be kept between us five!" Frank said, making a circular motion with his hand, signaling that he was talking about the band.

"Rory'll be fine, I bet she won't even care! Right, Rory?"

Her mouth was dropped open and her eyes were wide. "You can not be serious? Like this is a fucking joke right?"

I looked around the table, waiting for someone else to answer first.

"It's not a joke," Ray started, after clearing his throat to get her attention.

"We are actual vampires." Mikey finished.

I told you, I said something that wasn't supposed to be told for a while.

Rory's POV ˚˖°

At first I didn't know what to think. I thought they were still joking.

Obviously not though, there were always signs. Y/N has this mark on her neck, like something bit her, and sometimes Ray's teeth looked sharper than normal.

God, Ray. I didn't want to believe he was a vampire. It's not the worst thing that could've happened, but still.

I think I still like him though.

I think I can handle it, I think I can still stay friends with them.

I must've been zoned out because Ray had to snap in front of my face to get my attention. "So? You won't tell anyone, right?"

I shook my head. "I won't tell a soul. Under one condition though.."

Ray cocked an eyebrow in confusion and looked around at the others at the table.

"And what's that? Because to make sure you won't tell anyone, I think we'll pretty much do anything." Gerard stated, crossing his arms and leaning back in his chair.

"One of you," I paused mid-sentence. "Has to turn me into a vampire."

—————
Words - 1,017

Woah, plot twist I guess? Anyways I hope you enjoyed this! <3