☾ 𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 6 ☽

Y/N'S POV ˚˖°

"Lawrie!! I'm home!" I yell as I enter my house, falling right onto the couch.

"Oh hey, how was the party last night?"

"Wellll..." I say, dragging out the L sound. "Quite a lot happened. Some bad. Some good, I think. Mostly bad though."

"Aw, sorry dude, do you want to talk about it? Or buy cartons of ice cream and watch a bunch of movies."

I raise two fingers up before replying with, "Option 2, maybe we can do the second one later, or tomorrow.

"Sure, c'mon, let's go get ice cream then." Lawrie says with a soft smile across his face. He grabbed his keys for his truck, and waited for me by the front door.

I stood up, then walked over by his side and left the house. As we're about to get in his truck I see Frank standing on Gerard's front porch, smoking a cigarette.

God damn it, I can't escape any of them can I?

He looks at me for a second, he looks sad.

God why am I such a bitch?

I wave to him calmly, to which and nods back before rubbing his cigarette on the bottom of his shoe, then walks back inside Gerard's house.

"You okay over there?" I hear Lawrie ask, peeking his head over the bed on his side of the truck.

"Uh, yeah, fine." I quickly reply before hopping up into the passenger side.

"Oh by the way, you have a little mark on your neck. Somebody did have fun last night." Lawrie joked, an annoying tone to his voice.

"Shit! Is it bad? How bad is it? Tell me!" I panic, looking in the mirror that's in the front seat of his truck.

"It's not that bad, just two little marks on your neck. Almost like a little vampire bite! Don't worry though, I get it." He said, reassuring me as he started up the truck and backing out of the driveway.

I turned up the radio as we drove to the little convenience store near our house. It's a small little place, family owned I think, I think one of the owners kids' go to my school. Patrick, I think his name is?

We park, get out, and go in. I immediately head to the cooler that has those pints and big containers of ice cream, while Lawrie stays at the front for a second looking at candy.

I grab one of those big containers of just plain chocolate ice cream, and grab a strawberry one for Lawrie. It's his favourite.

"I'm paying, so if you want candy grab some." I say to my older brother, and he immediately grabs some candy and puts it in my hands.

"Ooh, I'm gonna get some scratch off tickets! Meet me in the truck?" I nod at him then head to the counter as he goes to get whatever he said to me.

And lone-behold who's the cashier? Patrick himself, the one I was thinking about earlier.

"Oh hey Y/N. How are you?" He asks, starting to ring up my stuff. Pretty sure he was at the party last night, I mean he does look a little hungover but who knows.

"Oh pretty good, tired though." I reply, getting some cash out from my back pocket, and counting it out to make sure I had enough.

"Um, can I get one of those vape pens too? Whatever one is good, I don't care."

"Yeah, sure." Patrick unlocks the case, grabs one and rings it up, then hands it to me. "Thanks." I say, putting it in my pocket then handing him some cash. I grabbed the bag and started to walk out the door.

"Bye Patrick, see you soon!"

Around 5 minutes later.

I was sitting in my brothers truck, as I watched him walk outside of the convenience store, then hop in.

"Sorry the machine was being difficult, but I got a few, maybe we can do them tonight?" Lawrie says, putting the tickets in his pocket.

I nod, putting on my seatbelt and waiting for him to drive back home.

"Y/N, how about before we binge movies and eat ice cream all night we actually talk about this. You seem super fucking upset to be honest."

"Fine, but we'll talk about it when we get home, not here in the car."

"That's fine." I can see him smile a little as he turns the key and starts to drive home.

When we get home we both collapse onto the couch and dig into our ice cream.

"So, what's up? I want you to explain everything about last night."

"Okay, well um, we were having fun, then I went outside to take a smoke break and I guess I was a little too drunk, and ended up kissing Gerard. And Frank saw that happen. Then I ran away into our hang out spot, came back to apologise to Gerard, I just texted Frank, I should still talk to him though. But um, also ended up having sex with Gerard. So uh, here I am now."

"Oh, wow, okay, that's a lot. So, you basically cheated on Frank with your childhood best friend?"

"Yeah, basically."

"I knew you always liked Gerard!"

"oh my god... That's what you take away from this conversation?!"

"You're not denying it!" Lawrie chuckles, a stupid grin on his face.

"Okay, fine, yes, I have always liked him. But I thought I could get over him, but no, I guess not."

"Okay so, we'll find a way to fix this, and for you to date Gerard."

"Yeah sure okay, thanks, I guess."

"No problem, kiddo."

Sure, he may be weird, but I think Lawrie might be the best brother I could ever have.

"Anyways, enough about that, what movie do you wanna watch? Horror, romance, comedy? Rom-com even?"

"Horror! Let's watch Scream!" I say grabbing the DVD almost immediately and putting it in.

That's how we spent the rest of our night, eating ice cream and watching horror movies. It was super fun actually.

That was until I went outside. I told Lawrie I was hot and needed fresh air, but I just needed to take a vape break. I went out onto the front porch and grabbed my vape pen from my pocket. I was looking around when I saw Gerard standing on his front porch.

Well, shit.
—————
Words - 1,073

A/N: Soo, how was this one? Im trying super hard so I hope u liked it :)