☾ 𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 13 ☽

Y/N's POV ˚˖°

I pick up my phone almost immediately and call Gerard, him answering after the second rings he didn't have a chance to say hey before I asked him something.

"Do I have like, fucking powers now that I'm a vampire?" I ask, walking over to my window and leaning on the window sill.

"Uh, well, yes, you do, kind of. We can run a lot faster, um a better sense of smell obviously, and we can see clearer when it's darker outside unlike normals. Why did you ask this again?"

"Just wondering I guess. Um, anyways, I have to go. Um, see you soon I guess! Bye!" I say before hanging up quickly and then throwing my phone onto my bed.

God damn, I have fucking powers now.

I don't know if I should be scared, nervous, or excited.

I fall into my bad and stare at the ceiling. I wonder if this is how Gerard felt when he transformed. I really do. Maybe I could sneak him into my room. Tomorrow night though, I need to go grocery shopping with Lawrie tomorrow.

8 A.M. : The next day.

"Y/N.. wake up.. get dressed, we gotta go.." Lawrie shook me gently, and turned on my lamp that's on my nightstand.

"..ugh... okay okay, I'm moving, I'm going.." I rubbed my eyes and sat up, waiting for my eyes to adjust to the light. Lawire left the room and left my door cracked open.

I stood up and walked over to my closet. I grabbed a pair of black skinny jeans that were ripped at the knees and a Smashing Pumpkins shirt. I put them on and then sat on my bed and slipped on my converse. I grabbed my messenger bag and put all my things in it, grabbing two Monsters from the mini fridge that's in the corner of my room. I put on my black beanie that has some pins on it, then leave my room and head downstairs.

"Good morning Y/N!" I hear a cheery voice call out when I enter the kitchen. Addy was standing there, guess she slept over, and she had made breakfast. I think I like her, she's cool. "I made eggs, bacon and toast so go ahead and eat as much as you want!"

"Thanks, you know you didn't have to do this right?" I say, sitting down at the kitchen table, putting some sunny-side-up eggs and bacon along with two pieces of toast on my plate.

"Ugh, I know, you brother said the same exact thing but I wanted to be nice to you both." She smiled as she put the pan and spatula in the sink, wiping her hands on a dish rag.

I smile at her before taking a bite of my homemade bacon egg and cheese sandwich, the yolk of my egg spilling out of the back.

"Y/N, can you eat faster we have to go before the store gets busy, plus you have band practice at one-o'clock so we need to be home by at least eleven-thirty or twelve-o'clock." Lawrie said, fixing an earring as he walked into the kitchen.

"Oh let her eat in peace, babe." Addy put her hands on her hips and faced my older brother, causing me to giggle. "Yeah Lawrie, let me eat in peace."

I finish up my sandwich and throw away my plate. I walk to the front door, before turning to face Addy, "Are you coming with us?"

"No, I think you guys are going to drop me off first. It won't be too long of a drive though."

"I don't mind if it is, I'm just warning you because I get shotgun which means I'm in control of the music and it will be played loud."

At this Addy chuckled, "That's completely fine with me, I don't mind." We don't get to say much else before Lawrie pushed us out the door and into the truck. I grabbed a CD out of my bag. It was one of My Chemical Romance's demos. We're going to the studio to record next week, on June fourteenth. And then our album will be released sometime in July, at least Ray thinks so, I trust him though, he's smart.

"Here listen to this, it's a demo of one of our songs that's on our album. It's called Skylines And Turnstiles. I'm on drums so pay attention." I put in the CD and the music starts. It starts with two beats of me drumming and then the guitar starts, and finally Gerard singing.

"You're not in this alone, let me break this awkward silence!
Let me go, go on record
Be the first to say I'm sorry, hear me out
Well, if you take me down, or would you lay me out?
And if the world needs something better
Let's give them one more reason now, now, now!
We walk in single file, we light our rails, and punch our time
Ride escalators colder than a cell (c'mon)
This broken city sky like butane on my skin!
Stolen from my eyes, hello angel, tell me where are you?
Tell me where we go from here, tell me, we go from..
And in this moment, we can't close the lids on burning eyes
Our memories blanket us, with friends we know like fallout vapors
Steel corpses stretch out toward an ending sun, scorched and black
It reaches in and tears your flesh apart
As ice-cold hands rip into your heart!
That's if you've still got one that's left
Inside that cave you call a chest
And after seeing what we saw
Can we still reclaim our innocence..?"

"...wow..." Was all I heard Addy say from the backseat after the song had ended. "That was...beautiful..!"

"Really? You think it was good? Oh thank god, someone other than Ray actually likes it."

"Of course, it sounds like the song has a deep meaning, and it sounds so good, have you recorded in a studio yet?"

"Not yet, we will be next week though! I honestly can't wait!" I smile and take out the CD. We talk for a bit before dropping Addy off at her house then heading to the grocery store.

As much as I said I'm excited, I'm also stressed as fuck.
—————
Words- 1,063

A/N - Sorry that most of the end of the chapter was lyrics but I love that song so much and felt most of it needed to be written :)