04

august 29
real life, dms & imessages

AMORA HEARD HER doorbell ring, she knew it was Lamine. She quickly went and answer the door, greeting her friend with a firm hug.

The best friends both flopped down onto Amora's couch. And caught up on their past week.

"So, how are things going with Malia?" Amora asked him, curious as she didn't know much about the girl and always wanted to look out for her best friend.

"Good, but the fans aren't liking her. But hopefully once they realise how amazing she is they'll like her" Amora felt her mood shift as she heard the way he talked about her. She wasn't the type to get jealous, especially not over her best friend.

"Yeah i feel really bad for her, i'm sure she's great. Everyone is just so rude on social media" She muttered in agreement.

The girl when to reach for some popcorn when she heard a notification on her phone.

@judebellingham has sent you a dm

judebellingham
hey beautiful

amorabayani
hii jude
i'm with a friend rn sorry
so i can't talk for long

judebellingham
aight can i get ur number then?

amorabayani
ofc it's ______
(liked by judebellingham)

"Was that Jude?" Lamine asks peering over her shoulder to try and get a glimpse at who she was texting.

"Yeah how did u know" She responded, still typing with that beautiful smile on her face that Lamine could look away from. "Oh i saw his comment" He replied with a smirk, slightly teasing her.

"Do you not think he's too old for you" He questioned, with a mix of protectiveness and jealousy in his tone.

"No, i mean he's only 2 years older than me" Amoras brows furrowed, slightly taken aback by the didect question he has just asked her.

"Okay just looking out for u" he mumbled under his breath. Before the pair engaged back into their normal conversations.

 Before the pair engaged back into their normal conversations

heyy

jude 😚
amoraaa

do u wanna go out w me
tmr?

jude 😚
see u at tmr 10

author note!
putting them both into relationship now, to make it even harder for my babies😚😚 also i'm in love with them both and i want them to scrap over me🤤