20

december 12
twitter & real life

sportsnews- young spanish footballer, Lamine Yamal, scores his first international goal at aged 17 becoming the youngest world cup scorer for Spain

comments!

user- so proud of him💕

user- the potential this boy has

pablogavi- that's my brothaa

user- one goal doesn't make you the best footballer
amorabayanii- go on then why don't you score a goal in the world cup?
user- its giving protective gf

AMORA SAT IN her hotel room, the only thing on her mind was the kiss. She was still in shock about what she had done, she never thought she would kiss her best friend.

The more she thought about it the more worry that filled her, and the scariest part of it was that she actually liked it - she wanted to relive it.

However, she couldn't help but feel that he wouldn't think of her the same. So there she sat, going back and fourth with herself with what she should do next.

Part of her wanted to tell him everything and not care about the consequences, but the other side of her wanted to lie and pretend it hadn't affected her as strongly as it actually did.

Normally, when she found herself in confusing situations like this she'd confide in Lamine about it. However, now she could not since he was the confusing situation.

It was as if the universe heard her thoughts at that moment as she heard a faint knock on door, revealing Lamine.

"Uh- Hi Lamine" she smiled awkwardly motioning for the boy to come into her room.

"Hey Amora, i wanted to see you after yesterdays game" he told her, awkwardly standing in the middle of the room not really knowing what to do.

"Oh yeah, i'm so proud of you" she smiled, "that goal was amazing, Lamine"

"Thank you" he responded, looking down at his feet.

An uncomfortable silence filling the air, both of them knew what they wanted to say but couldn't find the courage to say it.

Amora played with her fingers, picking at her nails, to try and make herself feel less uneasy at the silence between them.

Lamine had come to her house with the intentions to talk to her about yesterday but now that he was here he felt suffocated by the tension in between the pair.

"I'm about to make dinner" Amora informed him, before going over to the kitchen area of the hotel and putting her pre-made food in the microwave.

"Oh nice, i'll probably get going then. Just wanted to drop in on the way to training" he said, thinking of any excuse for why he had come since he didn't have the courage to tell her the real reason.

"Okay then, nice to see you" she smiled, walking him over to the door.

The pair then said their goodbyes to each other before Lamine headed back out. No hug. Just an awkward wave.

Amora rested her forehead against the closed door, after she shut it behind her best friend. Every bit of her regretting the interaction they had just had.

She had never been a direct person, since she was very shy but she just wanted to be able to tell him what she was feeling.

She wished she could just stop caring.

author notes!
FINALLY finished outer banks s3 (took me so long bcs i completely forgot half way thru watching it) but the endinggggg