19

december 10
instagram & real life

liked by lamineyamal and 92,413 more!amorabayani- 🇶🇦🇶🇦🇶🇦

amorabayani- 🇶🇦🇶🇦🇶🇦

comments!

urfavalani- that's my girlll
↳ always urs 😍😍

kehlaniwyatt- my pretty bsf
↳ 🪞🪞

user- are you there for the wc?

user- i would do anything to look like u
↳ girl whatt ur unreal

user- beautiful

user- there with lamine????

user- ngl i kinda miss her and jude
user- me too but we should respect her choices

alejandrobalde- hey amora!!
↳ hi alejandro balde

user- she's unreal

IT WAS THE day of the match, Amora had flown out to Qatar to support her best friend, who would be playing for spain.

She had flown out to Qatar for the quarter-finals, since she was too busy with college to go for the earlier stages.

Amora hadn't seen Lamine yet since she landed yesterday as he was busy with training for the game today.

The girl could not wait to see her best friend playing in the World Cup, something that had always been his dream since he was little.

When Amora and Lamine were kids, he would always talk about being a footballer and his love for the sport. He always told her about his favourite players and teams, reminding Amora of how he always admired players which he would now play with or against.

Reminiscing on this memory reminded her how far her best friend has come as a player even in the first few years of his careers.

Amora could not wait to watch him play, and was even more excited to spend time with him after the match and hopefully celebrate a win.

The game was Spain v England, and she knew that Jude was going to be there, which made her worry about the match since she hadn't seen him in person since that night in Birmingham.

But she hoped it wouldn't be awkward and that she could focus on supporting Lamine.

As got ready she received a message from Lamine letting her know what she had to do when she arrived to get in the box.

-

Amora and her family arrived at the stadium, hearing the fans chanting before the game to get into the mood. The atmosphere was already extremely competitive even though the game hadn't started.