15

october 8
real life & imessages

AMORA COULD NOT believe her eyes, as she saw the notification that was on her phone. This confirmed her suspicions about him and Azra. She couldn't believe it at first and sat there for a minute trying to process what she had just seen.

She tapped his phone screen again, to confirm it was definitely her who dmed him. And it was. How could he just act like they were in love if he was texting other girls?

Amora was still to shocked to cry even though she felt as if she needed to, her heart pounding in her chest.

Jude was everything to her, and she thought that he thought the same about her. How could he introduce her to his family if he was never serious about her?

The thought of it made her feel like she could vomit. How could someone lie that easily?

Amora never thought of herself as a deceivable person, but this made her question everything. She felt like everything had been ruined by just one message.

That was when she heard Jude coming out of the shower. She wasn't ready for this right now.

"Azra has something to say to you" She said, signaling to his phone. Amora's voice spoke before her, she didn't want confrontation right now, but i guess confrontation it is.

"What do you mean?" He said, going over to their wardrobe.

"Why are you still acting like you don't know, Jude" she said, genuinely confused. He had been caught why is he still denying it?

"'Mora, I genuinely don't know what you're talking about" He said, now facing her with a worried look on his face. It was hard for Amora not to go all soft when he looked at her like that but she decided to stay strong since it was too late to give in now.

"Jude, i can see you've been messaging her. I saw her dms popping up on your screen" She slightly raised her voice, getting annoyed that he was still denying it.

"I wasn't messaging her, i promise Amora" He pleaded, pulling her into a hug "I love you, i don't need to message her"

"Please stop" She whispered, the tears now escaping her eyes as she pushed his arms away from her.

"How can you just message someone else, after acting so genuine with me" She choked, "I really loved you, Jude"

"Amora, I love you too. I swear on my life i did not message her" He said softly, since she wouldn't let him touch her he tried to comfort her with his voice.

"I just don't understand" She looked up at him. "How can you lie to someone like that?"

Jude hated seeing her like this, especially when it was his fault. He tried his best to tell her, that he didn't message her but he understood why that was hard for her to believe.

"I'm gonna go sleep in the spare room" She murmered after a while, getting up and heading to the door. "Good night"

Leaving Jude in silence, wondering how this had happened. He knew he never texted her so how had she got this idea?

The footballer checked his phone and as she had said it showed a notification saying that "@azramian has sent you a dm" He slammed his phone straight back down on the table in defeat, he almost felt disappointed in himself since it hurt her.

-

Amora cuddled up in spare room, in silence finally letting her tears fall. She tried to keep as quiet as she could since she didn't want Jude's family worrying about her.

In her state, she pulled out her phone and texted the first person she thought of.

Lamine.

jude and i had an arguementi don't know what to doi miss you so much

i don't know what to do
i miss you so much

laminee💕
amora:((
what was it about?
i'll fight him for u dw

i'm pretty sure he was texting other girls
but he actually looked confused when i asked him
so now i'm confused bc i don't want to accuse him of something he didn't do

laminee💕
i think you should do what ever think is best
if you need time to think about it then
you can always come back to spain and
take a break from being with him
i'm always here for you amora

thank you so much yamal
i can't wait to see you again
i wish u were here rn

laminee💕
no problem 'mora
if u need anything i'm here
just text me

golden girls

amorr🤭
i might be going back to spain tmr
jude and i had an argument
i'll tell u details later

lani💝
i'll scrap him
whats he done

kehleh🤭
pls tell me u havent broke up☹️☹️

amorr🤭
i'll tell u everything later
i need time to think about everything

author note!
this chapter made me sad, but the way amora went straight to lamine for comfort🥹🥹 #lamora