14

october 7
real life & instagram

AMORA AND THE bellinghams were going to the restaurant that they had booked for the night. Both of Jude's parents in the front, and in the back Jobe and Amora were sat either side of Jude.

Amora, and the Bellingham brothers spent most of the car ride laughing with each other, she could tell that Jude and Jobe were very close and were like best friends.

Once they had finally arrived, they all got out the car walking into the restaurant, where they were greeted by a waiter, and shown to their table.

Amora sat at the end of the table whilst, Jude sat next to his dad, and Jobe was next to his mum.

"So, when did you meet Jude?" Denise asked the girl, she had already asked her the more introductory questions so she took this dinner to talk to her and get to know her better.

"Jude and I met about a month ago now, he took me to a restaurant on our first date and he was so lovely" She said, complimenting her boyfriend.

"It's really refreshing being around someone like him since now most boys aren't as nice as Jude" she smiled.

"Well, I'm glad to know i've raised him right" She laughed.

"Yeah, you definitely have" Amora agreed, looking at Jude.

The group talked throughout the rest of the dinner, and Amora could tell that the Bellinghams were very close as they laughed together.

They spent about 2 hours in the restaurant, before leaving making sure to tip the waiter.