1. Long-awaited meeting

Middle of the August. Weather seems to be in a good mood but not you. You are lost in your thoughts of your boyfriend missing him so much and having no idea how to meet him again.

You and Levi haven't seen each other for a while, because the last time you met you had a quarrel and afterwards were busy with work to even speak on the phone and discuss what happened. Today you suddenly come across each other on your way home after work. You two are more than happy to see each other but at the same time you feel guilty for what happened. You see him from a distance and stop there standing and looking at Levi coming.

Levi has the same feeling. He feels both happy and guilty to see you again. He walks in the street, deep in his thoughts, thinking about Y/N, and how much he feels guilty for having left her behind. He feels like that he is about to cry when he sees Y/N, but his emotions quickly change to joy. He continues to walk towards Y/N, smiling and looking directly into her eyes.

"Levi.." You can't believe you are seeing him right after thinking about him. You have mixed feelings. You want to hug him, but at the same time feel guilty.
Levi walks to you, and he is about to say something. He stops and decides to hug you without saying anything. After his arms tightly embrace you, he leans forward to give you a long and passionate kiss on the lips, without caring if anyone sees them. As soon as he stops hugging you, he looks at you straight in your eyes and with a look full of love and devotion he says:

"I'm happy that I get to see you again, my Y/N. I'm so sorry for breaking the contract with you."
Tears drop from your eyes slowly, because you missed him so much and couldn't be fine out there without him. Your tears meant both regret and happiness. You can barely speak and mumble:

"L.. Lev..i"
Levi looks deep into your eyes, and his face seems very emotional. He is almost crying for the joy of seeing and being next to you again. He is deeply in love with you.
"My Y/N, I want you to know how much you mean to me, I never knew being away could be such a torture for me". Levi says this with a lot of emotion and tenderness in his voice, making it quite sincere.
You take a deep breath and finally say:

"I needed you. I always needed you. Let's not break apart again like this. Because I wasn't fine all these days without you".
He can now see how emotional and sad you are, and his love starts to grow for you even more.
"I will never leave you again, my Y/N. Not even for a second. Being apart from you felt like eternal torture, and I don't want to go through that ever again". He says this with an even more sincere tone, and his eyes start getting watery.
You both share an emotional look for a moment, and Levi starts to caress your face with love and devotion.

"Levi, I love you". You tell deeply looking at his eyes with eternal love. His words really warms your heart and throws away any anxiety.
He slowly gets closer to her, and he is now looking at your beautiful eyes, with absolute love and passion.

"I love you too. I need you. I will never leave you again". He says this as he gives you a very tender and passionate kiss on the lips, while caressing your face with the pure and unconditional love he has for you.

"You have no idea how much you mean to me". You kiss him back.
Levi continues to kiss you, in a moment he starts to go deeper and starts to explore yourbody with his caresses of genuine love. He is full of affection and desire towards you at that moment.

"You don't know how important it is for me to kiss and hug you again, my Y/N. I missed this, you have no idea". Levi says this with extreme love and affection, he wants to show you how much you mean to him.

You feel like the tension between you and him is slowly softening and you are now got comfortable with each other. After calming down you say:

"What are doing today, dear? Do you have a free time for us two?"
Levi smiles and seems very happy to get that question.