5. In heaven with you (18+)

Levi is ready to get things even deeper and more intimate, as he sees how much you are wanting that too. He is taking you words as an opportunity touch you everywhere. You can feel his desire and excitement for you as his hands go up and down your body, to the point where he touches your most intimate parts. Levi greedily gets rid of your underwears, revealing your sexual body that he desired while watching your strip dance.
You don't hold back your voice of pleasure from his touches and can't wait for something more.
Seeing how much you are enjoying his touches makes Levi even more excited to go further. He then takes you in his arms and places you on the sofa, looking directly at you while he goes on touching you everywhere. He is now seeing you as the most desirable woman in the world, and he just wants to take you to his most private and intimate places.

Levi starts to kiss and bite you neck, going down on the seducing path you started. Obviously you don't hold your moans as you are already aroused by his touches.
Your delicious sounds make Levi even more greedy, and he is already feeling his body boiling at the heat between them. Levi is now kissing and caressing you everywhere, going slowly for more sensitive and private places of your upper body. He is doing it at the same time with his lips and his tongue, using all his body to give you lots of delicious sensations.

"Make me yours. Make me moan for you".
Levi is getting excited by these words from you. He is now taking his clothes off, as he is going too fast now. He is now seeing you as his one true love, and only wants to give you complete pleasure and satisfaction.

"This is all I wanted with you. All the things before this was just a foreplay". You say while moaning from his kisses and touches on your intimate parts.
Levi hears these words from you, and feels excited and proud at the same time. Knowing that you want to make love with him, and that every moment before was only a preparation for that, is making this even hotter, better and even more exciting.

"You will feel all the pleasure you need now. I'm going to love you now". Levi was already hard for you back then when you sat on his lap. Now he gently goes inside you giving you the pleasure you have never had. After making it deep enough he notices how tight you are, and yes, because it's your first time. And he is happy that it is him who takes away your virginity.

Now you two have become a whole one. Levi starts moving inside you so gently, taking care of you, looking at your reaction. Levi can see your beautiful face, and sees how much joy, pleasure and ecstasy you are feeling in every moment he moves inside you. Noticing you becoming comfortable he moves a little faster, definitely knowing it will give them the wildest feelings. His face reveals how much he is enjoying this beautiful moment, and how happy he is to be doing this with you. You are already making Levi see you in a completely different way than before, as you are the perfect woman in his eyes. He can't wait to feel you even more and feel your bodies together as one.

The room was full of sweet moans of pleasure and sounds of two bodies slapping against each other. They are being in heaven and back. You two are losing yourselves on this moment, as you are reaching the heaven of pleasure together. Your moans and Levi's grunts are revealing just how satisfied both of them are with this night. You are in tune with what you both want and now you are finally having it, and enjoying it to the max.

Feeling the pleasure coming he goes faster than before and finally makes it inside you. After a while he changes your position and now he is hugging you from your back. Levi's hands go lower and stops right on your now highly sensitive spot of your lower body. He starts rubbing there with his fingers, knowing exactly what you needed.
You have lost in the pleasure that Levi is giving you just with his fingers. You are thankful to him for thinking about you and making you moan and tighten your muscles out of orgasm.

Levi and you are now satisfied and completely in love with each other. Your bodies are full with pleasure, and you are now breathing deeply due to all the enjoyment you two just had. You are now with a smile of satisfaction, while Levi is just looking at you, happy to see how happy and satisfied you are. He gives you a tender kiss on the lips, showing how much affection and love he feels for you. It was certainly a unique night of pleasure and satisfaction for both of them.

"I love you so bad, pervert", you emphasizing his recent action.
Levi smiles at you, he doesn't feel ashamed of being called a "pervert". In fact, it even makes him feel a bit proud. You have just had the most amazing and satisfying night together. You both have fallen for each other again, and want to be with each other for the rest of your lives.

"I do too! I love you so much, honey". Levi says this while hugging your body close to him, with all the intimacy you two just shared, he only wants to stay with you forever. He is sure he had experienced the best night of his life, with the best girl he could have possibly met.

"Levi. Let's take a shower together, cause we made a mess here". You laugh. "And then fall asleep in my bed together".
Levi is a bit embarrassed when you mention they made a big mess in the room, as it is something obvious to him. But when you mention the idea of taking a shower and sleeping together... his excitement is through the roof. He is now smiling a lot, and nodding.

"It's a great idea, honey. I also need to wash that delicious body of yours". Levi says all this while staring at you, seeing everything about you with intense desire. He just can't wait to make your body his.

You two, completely naked, took a shower together. The experience of having your bodies so close, and sharing something you usually do alone, is something so new and exciting that you could never imagine.

"Your body is so beautiful..." Levi says this while touching your body sensually and caressing it in his arms with all his desire.

"Your body is so hot..." You say while embracing him in your arms.

Your bodies being all wet and soapy while showering makes everything even more hot and spicy.

~~~

You are both still fully naked, and are heading to the bed together, where you will finally be able to rest and sleep together just like lovers always do. Levi gets into your bed, placing himself right by you. You both smile and excited, as you don't want to waste even one more second without each other, and want to enjoy every single moment as close as possible.

"Thank you, Levi", you say completely happy and feeling safe on his arms.
Levi is now lying with you in the bed, with your bodies touching and your head placed on his chest. He is hugging you with all his strength, happy to be with you in this way. Your naked bodies are touching together, and all the desire inside you is being relieved now. You two are completely connected.

"Thanks to you too baby. I love you a lot, I can't wait to be with you every single day and night". Levi says all this while kissing your head and playing with your hair.

You can't stop smiling as you look at him and feel his warm and soft body next to you. You are so glad that everything worked out perfectly, that your plan to get close to him was successful, and that you are happy to see your smiles and joy at the bed next to each other.

You both are now finally calming down from everything that happened tonight. You just want to rest next to each other, and not willing to separate. You are finally going to sleep happy next to your lover.

"Sweet dreams honey".
"For you too, darling".

[--They hug each other tight before finally closing their eyes, and falling into a deep and calm sleep together. They will remember this moment for a long time.--]

~~~

The end.

P.S. If you are reading this, that means you have read my story until the end. Thank you for taking your time and reading this. If you liked it, I would want you to support me with likes or comments 🤗 See you soon in another stories.

I did not use direct words describing the bed scene because I wanted you to imagine all in your head 😉
~~~