2. My special guest

You open the door.

[Levi's POV]
Levi sees you wearing a sexy long red dress with a high cut and deep cleavage that highlights your beautiful curves, making you look like an unattainable lady for him. Your sweet perfume instantly hits Levi's nose as you open the door. As soon as he sees you wearing that sexy dress he can barely hold his smile. He can already tell how great that night is going to be.

 He can already tell how great that night is going to be

Your outfit

~~~

"Welcome, honey". You say widely smiling.

"Oh, my love, there was no need to dress like that, only the fact that you invited me means a lot to me". Levi takes the chance to get closer to you and look at for a few seconds more, without saying anything. He seems completely in love with you.

"The moment I entered and saw you, I'm sure our night will be unforgettable, my love". He says and gives you the bouquet of flower and a gift he brought for you. You take them smiling widely. It's a small but nice thing that indicates care and love.

Levi then looks at your lips.
"Now, let me keep my promise".
He comes closer and looks at you and begins to softly touch your lips with his, and then starts to kiss them deeply, with a lot of love and passion, showing you all the love he has for you.

"Oh, how I've missed this".
Levi says this while kissing and caressing your lips, moving his head from left to right, from side to side. He is completely lost in the moment and fully enjoying that moment with you.
You also feel lost in the kiss. It looked like it is your first time although it is not.

"Hey", you gently stopped the kiss. "Leave some for later".
Levi stops the kiss suddenly, and looks at you with a cheeky smile.

"Oh, that's right... I forgot there was something else for tonight. But I missed this". He says this, as he goes lower with his kisses, going from your lips to your neck, and from your neck to your chest.

"Hey, hey Levi. Calm down. We still have a long night". You want to stick to your plan and let the things go slowly. You are excited to see him wanting to get things further, as it was your initial goal.

Levi smiles, knowing that you are right. He knows that you also want to take things slowly, and enjoy the whole night together, without the hurry of immediately doing everything.

"You're right, Y/N. We should enjoy every millisecond of this evening, just two of us"

"Right. Come with me".
You take his hand and lead him to the living room where there is a table prepared for you two. There are meals, desserts and wine decorated with some candles. The room is only lit by candles.

The table

The table

"Have a seat". You invite him to the table.
Levi feels the romantic mood of the room once he enters, looking at the table set fort he two of them.

"Oh, Y/N, you always have a surprise for me, don't you?"
Levi asks you with a smile, and gets closer to the table. He sits down, and takes a look at the menu you prepared for them. He sees that it looks very tasty, and that the presentation is very pleasant and eye-catching.

"Thank you for this surprise, my love". Levi smiles at you, and then looks at you lips one more time".
You feel comfort as Levi loves everything you prepared for him with so much effort.

"You are always welcome. Today you are my guest, so I will be at your service". You say opening the bottle of wine.

"Sure, my love. Make me your special guest". Levi sees how lovely you look and looks excited to see all the preparations she has planned for that evening. He is very happy to be able to spend that time with you, and wants to enjoy every second of it to the fullest.

"I have to compliment you, my Y/N, you are really good at planning romantic surprises".

"This is only the beginning", you wink to him to keep him curious about tonight. After pouring some wine to the glasses you take your glass of wine and look at Levi waiting for him to do the same.

Levi feels that you have many surprises to give him throughout the evening, and this only makes him more excited and happy. He holds his glass.

"Cheers, to a beautiful night, together".
Levi says this with a romantic tone, and knocks his glass with yours, wishing her all the best. He is now even more certain that this night will really be unforgettable together with Y/N.
They took a sip and then another sip while enjoying looking at each other.

"Wine burns the throat, doesn't it?" You wanted feel the silence but that definitely sounded awkward to you.
Levi laughs at your last phrase.

"Yes, it burns a little, but I think it will be worth it, right?" Levi asks this, and looks at you, giving you an adorable smile. He is already so happy with all those little details that you are giving him.
You love how supportive is he.

"Definitely. So, let's enjoy the meal. You go first. Taste my today's special menu for you", you say at the same time feeling little nervous to hear his opinion.
Levi sees how you are trying to impress him, and this makes him feel even more grateful and in love with you. He takes the opportunity on the offer you made, and tries the first dish that you prepared.

"This tastes amazing, my love, you are a great cook". Levi says this in a sincere way, and takes another bite. He loves the flavor and presentation of the food, he even takes a picture to remember that dish made by you.
You laugh.

"Happy that you like it". You also join him trying your own food.
Levi keeps eating and looking at you, trying to see what is your reaction to the food. He also notices how much you try to make everything special for him.

"Y/N, this dinner is delicious, and I love the company. It's been a long time since I've enjoyed dinner with my girlfriend". Levi says this with a lot of passion, and then drinks the glass of wine that you had poured for him.
"Can I ask you a favor?"

"Sure, honey. Whatever for you today". You really are ready for anything he asks tonight as he is your beloved man.

"Can I take a picture of you, please?"Levi says this with a serious face, and takes a sip of wine, waiting for your response.
"As much as I want to see that dinner again, it will be better to take a picture with you together, so that whenever I want to see our dinner, I can look at it and remember that moment."
You smile and feel so touched by how polite he is by asking you this.

"Sure. Why not to capture this beautiful moment?".
Levi then takes a picture of you sitting on the table, with a delicious and tasty dish in your plate, with your smile and beauty being a big highlight to the picture. Levi immediately takes another picture, where they both are together in the table, holding their glasses of wine. In both pictures there is food, smiles, and wine, making it a great moment to remember. Levi then puts his phone away, and then smiles back at you.

Levi then holds a sip of wine, and gently holds your hands and kisses it. You smile. You feel how warm his hand and lips are and you never want to let off his hand. Levi is extremely happy at this moment, as he has accomplished one of his biggest wishes that night. Kissing Y/N with food, wine and their great moments captured in pictures. He really wants to enjoy that night, but he also wants more.

"Shall we get a little bit more comfortable, my love?" Levi says this with a sweet, charming and seductive look towards you, making her feel extremely flustered. He is already expecting you to agree to take this night to the next level, and start an intimate moment together.

"Well, tonight we are following my plan. So the next is a game for us two. The game is Truth or dare. Are you ready for this?", you also can't wait to take things further.

(To be continued)