3. Dare you

Levi sees how you are already planning the course of this night, and making everything special for him. He is starting to get excited, and wants to enjoy the company of his love. He nods and smiles at you, showing that he is ready to play that game now.

"Bring it. My love, I'm all yours".
Levi is already getting excited, and wonders what game you have planned for both of them. He wants to enjoy the night as much as possible, and see how it progresses towards something even more intimate and romantic.

"Ok. Then, let's decide who will start".
Levi looks at you for a moment, not really knowing who will start.

"You know what? I will start, to make things more interesting".
Levi smiles at you, and then thinks a lot to choose a truth or dare. He has many thoughts and many plans for this game, but he is trying to choose the perfect truth or dare to start the game. He also wants to see your choice.
You smirk as deep inside you hoped that he will take a first step.

"Ok. Get ready then. Truth or dare?" You actually want him to pick truth.
Levi starts to feel a bit of pressure, knowing that you will surely have an interesting and surprising question to ask. He is unsure of what choice to make, if he should risk it and choose dare or play it safe and choose truth.

"Truth". Levi says this with a smile, knowing that this would be a great start for the game.

"Well, here's your question". You feel like you are already leading this game. You think for a moment as if searching for a question in your mind through which you get to know him better, but you have your question prepared already.

"Have you ever had dirty dreams about me and you? You are being playful and want to take him by surprise.
Levi's face turns red at the moment you ask this question. He starts to feel a bit of embarrassment, seeing how direct and intimate it really is. He is thinking about how to answer it, and does not want to lie to you, as he wants to show you his honesty also in this game.

"Yes. I did..."
Levi finally confesses the truth. He did not want to hide from you what he really thinks or believes, as he is willing to trust you and play with you this very intimate game.
You rise your eyebrow in surprise:

"So you never told me about that" you try your best to tease him.
Levi smirks at you.

"I thought that was something I'll share with you only in my mind. But now I decided to tell you the truth, because I trust you, and also because I want to see your reaction". Levi seems to be proud and excited for that answer. He is happy about the game, and is excited to see your reaction to what he said now.

"Well, share with me everything, because I want to be part of your life. My turn".
Levi is starting to feel the game getting more intimate now, and he is enjoying every single moment of it. He smiles and nods at you, showing how much he wants to see the direction of the game.

"This is very cute and sweet, honey. Then what is your choice, truth or dare?" Levi says this with his sweet and charming voice.

"Let's go with truth by now".
Levi smiles at your answer. He is very happy to have the control of the truth and dare game this turn, and is thinking about what question to ask to you.

"Alright, you have to answer truthfully, why did you ask me that question about our dirty dreams?" Levi is already expecting that some new surprises will appear from his question, and wants to make things even spicier between them. He already feels their connection growing, but he knows that you can add more spice and make things even more intimate during this game.

Your eyes got really wide at his question. You never expected him to ask this question. You feel like it's Levi got you by surprise this time. You look down and after a while say:

"Well, maybe I could make that dreams of yours come true", you said now looking at his eyes and expecting his reaction.
Levi was not expecting that answer from you. It is definitely a spicy and an unexpected answer, and Levi can feel the heat from your words.

"Are you serious?" Levi says this with a sweet, and slightly nervous tone at the same time. He is now starting to realize what you are willing to do, and is feeling that adrenaline going through his body.

"Shh. Not now. Let's go on with the game. It's your turn. Truth or dare?" You go back to the game not to make spoilers anymore.
Levi looks at your eyes and feels your excitement, you nervous face, and the heat that you are generating right now. He also sees how much you are trying to make the game even more intimate, and how your last response was an invitation for him to dare to do something spicy to you. He feels that you are now ready to take things a step further, and that's what he is willing to do.

"I choose dare, my love". Levi says this with a lot of confidence and passion. He is eager to see what your dare will be.

"Hmm.." you seem serious thinking about what to say, although knowing what to say. You smirk before saying the dare.

"I dare you to kiss that part of my body that you like the most". You know that he loves everything in you, but you are curious about what his choice will be at this game.
The moment you said those words, Levi immediately got excited and started to feel the heat increasing in his body. But at the same time he felt a sweet sensation, as if he had already won this game and was finally going to get what he had been dreaming about. He then looked at you, and your smile made everything even better for him. He then went to you, and gave your a deep and sensual kiss on your neck.

" How about that?" Levi asks, as he caressed your neck to keep the spice going.

"Is it there? Really?" You got goosebumps of his gentle touch.
Levi smiles at your reaction, seeing how you enjoyed that kiss and how the spice has definitely increased between the two.

"Yes, my love. At least it is one of my favorite and sensitive parts in your body". Levi then starts caressing you neck again. The feeling of her soft skin against his hands is wonderful for him, and he wants to keep enjoying the moment. He then gives her another long and passionate kiss on the same spot.

"Wow. I love it. So it's my turn now". At this very moment you wanted go on with what he was doing but you have plans so you couldn't break it in the middle of the game.
Levi is now very excited for his next turn in the game, and wants to see what more you are willing to do under that game. He is already imagining the possibilities of this dare game, and is more than willing to follow your pace and make things happen.

"You are definitely very spicy, Y/N... I can already feel the heat". Levi says this, and then decides to ask his question. "Truth or dare?" Levi asks again, already having a truth or dare in mind for you.

"Dare", you don't hesitate and ready for anything he says.
Levi was already expecting a dare, as you seem to be getting more comfortable around him, and is ready to take more risky moves. He is already imagining the dare he asks, and thinks that it will certainly be spicy.

"I dare you to come sit on top of me". Levi is imagining how wonderful a moment would be like that, seeing you sitting over his body and their close proximity. This is an opportunity for him to make things even more intimate between them, and to show you that he is willing to be risky.

(To be continued)