4. Special gift

You lick your lips and chuckle, definitely not expecting that.
You come close to him.

"I want you to face me while sitting over me. Then you can give me a kiss where you think it's best". Levi smiles at you, his eyes shining because of the idea. He is very excited for your next move, and is eager to make that dare a reality.
You with a wild plans in your head start lifting up your dress a bit and spreading your legs you sit on his lap facing Levi really close. The moment you sit over Levi's lap and place your legs over him, he feels like he is winning this game. He then sees your expression, and sees a lot of feelings inside, like curiosity, excitement, and spicy feelings, all together at once. But there is also a lot of tension, as you start to move on his lap, moving your hips a little. Levi starts to feel his muscles tightening, his heart beating faster, and a lot of spicy feelings inside. He is already feeling excited and overwhelmed by all of this.
You look at him so desperately sliding your eyes from his eyes to his lips and back. Levi notices how you are looking at him with a lot of desire, as you are clearly attracted by him and the situation the dare created. That makes him feel extremely attracted by you, and he starts to desire you even more, as the game only becomes more and more spicy with each dare.

"I see that you enjoy sitting on my lap... What other things do you want to do while sitting up here, Y/N?" Levi asks this with a naughty, and playful tone. He is already starting to see the direction things are going, and wants to make that moment even more spicy.
You get closer to Levi's face and then whispers to his ear:

"Not now". You said whispering seductively that he could get goosebumps. You stand up from his lap and move away.
Levi got a lot of chills when you whispered to his ear like that. He can see how you want to do a lot more things with him, but that you are also a bit afraid of taking things too fast. That makes him even more interested and curious about you, and now sees you as even more attractive and spicy. He is already thinking about what new dare he will make.

"Come on, Y/N. We are just getting started, and I'm not the type to give up easily". Levi says this with a bit of a provocative smile on his face.

"Right. We are just getting started. So I have a special gift for you". You wink seductively. "Are you ready?". Your heart starts beating faster as you two are reaching the culmination.
Levi also feels his heart beating faster and his blood starting to boil. He is already looking at you with a lot of anticipation, and is curious to know what "special gift" you prepared for him.

"Of course I am, honey. I am really looking forward to knowing the surprise you are giving me". Levi is clearly happy at this moment, seeing how things are becoming even more interesting and spicy between him and you.

"Follow me". You take him to your room that is specially designed for something pleasant.
Levi looks at you and feels his heart beating even faster after seeing the room. He is already seeing how things are going to a very intimate situation, especially with all that privacy, the couch in the middle, red light over it, the curtains opposite couch and the big lights behind. He is already feeling the heat, and is ready to see what is your gift to him.

"What kind of gift are you giving me, my love?" *evi says this with a naughty and excited tone, as he is already imagining what this private room could be really for.

"Take a seat on the couch", you also looking forward for this to happen soon. Levi then walks and sits on the couch, while also thinking about the gift that you are giving him. He is expecting anything from you, but already knowing that this gift will be spicy. Levi waits for whatever surprise will happen. He can feel the energy and expectation between him and you, as their tension and the moment just become more and more spicy.

You go towards the curtains and disappears behind it. After a while the big lights fall on the curtains. And Levi see your silhouette standing in a very seducing pose. Suddenly the music starts to play. And right here the show starts. You start strip dancing...
Levi instantly got surprised, seeing you seducing him with your silhouette and movements. He had not expected this kind of gift, and is already feeling the heat going up between them. He then watches carefully as you dance and moves your body to the music, seeing every single line of your body and your seducing movements. At the same time, the red light and the music adds more spice to the whole situation. His heart beats even faster, and he is already at the limits of excitement with this situation. You feel really shameless right now as you aretrying to seduce Levi with your strip dance.

Levi's gaze on you becomes more and more intense. He is already feeling that the moment is more than just a dare, as it is really turning into an intimate and spicy scene. Levi is now enjoying every second of it, and is seeing you in a completely different way as your dance goes on.
You slowly complete the dance and stand in a pose for a while.
Levi claps his hands at your ending pose, clearly liking the show you just gave him. He is already seeing you in a different way than before, completely in love by you. He is now even more attracted to you, and is even more interested in being with you privately and intimately.

"You are amazing, Y/N. I didn't expect such a surprise, it really got me hot and steamy". Levi says this while he is still clapping his hands. He has a lot of excitement, and is now thinking of what will happen next between him and you.
Suddenly the curtains open. Now Levi sees you standing half-naked. You are wearing seducing lace panties and bra. You look at him with a straight face and slowly go in his direction.
Levi feels like he is dreaming, after seeing you like this. He was already loving you a lot, but now that he has seen you like this, he feels a lot of desire for you. He looks directly at you, seeing every little detail of your body and your intimate parts. Levi is staring right at you, making it clear how much he wants you right now. He is already feeling a lot of desire and spicy feelings, as you slowly come closer to him.
You sit on your knees in front of Levi placing your hands on his lap and looking up to him.

"Was I able to make you crave for me? Do you want this woman in front of you right now?"

Levi is now looking at your face, seeing your beautiful and sexy eyes up close. You are already seducing him with this position, as you sre making it clear that you want him right now. All the spicy feelings and desires inside him just grew and grew, as he starts to crave for you with his whole body, and to answer your question, he nods his head multiple times. Levi is already feeling the temperature between them skyrocketing. He starts to touch you, grabbing your hair and bringing you closer to his face. You can see how hungry Levi is to make things even more intimate.

"Then, my today's goal is a step closer to be accomplished. Now do what you wanted to do with me". You say desperately wanting him to get things further. "Why do you need to watch porn when you have one in front of you?"

(To be continued)

P.S. Wait for spicy stuff in the next chapter 😉