Chapter 3: Blake learns girlhood

It was not lost on Lizbeth how Blake had reacted when she first saw him in the sexy little panties, she hadn't mentioned the bulge and how he was clearly excited and now while he whimpered the word no, he still hadn't looked away from his reflection. "I think you turned out really pretty, I shouldn't be surprised that you look younger with your baby face, what do you think?"

Opening his mouth to say something Blake hesitated before closing his mouth. As his lips pressed together he could feel how different just that small act was, his lips felt creamy and on instinct he ran the tip of his tongue across his bottom lip, the strawberry flavor of the gloss dancing across his taste buds. "I... ahhh.. umm. " Blake's gaze slid up and down his own body. Now that his shock had worn off he could clearly see it was him in the mirror, but much softer, much more feminine. He was pretty sure he could fool his own mother, not for long, but in passing she would have no idea he was a boy, let alone her son. Turning away from the mirror for the first time he was very aware of the skirt of the dress he wore. He had to stop looking at himself, it wasn't just odd to be captivated by his own appearance, but also arousing.

"I don't like it." Blake said firmly, hating himself from being turned on. "Let's just forget all of this and get that hotel, think umm.. Think of the fun we could have there."

Turning her head to the side ever so slightly Lizbeth gave her crossdressed boyfriend a predatory grin. "That is a shame, because the idea that my boyfriend would do anything for me, anything to help me, has me a bit excited." The young woman said, sliding up alongside the feminized man, one of her hands resting on his stomach before sliding down. "Someone that would do this for me would just have to be rewarded." Lizbeth's hand passed the hemline of the dress before sliding back up and underneath the dress, her hand sliding along Blakes's now smooth and hairless skin before coming in contact with his semi-hard dick in her panties.

Feeling his girlfriend's touch Blake stopped fidgeting, feeling her fingers on his thigh a shiver ran through his spine and then when her hand not just grazed, but grasped his lace covered cock the shiver only grew along with his dick as she shuddered.

"I think someone was fibbing about not liking how they looked." Still standing there Lizbeth started to rub Blake's member through the borrowed panties, while pressing her body to his side. Feeling his dick grow harder, the taller girl bent down just slightly to whisper. "Someone is really excited... if you promise to be a good girl, my perfect little princess then she would get rewarded."

His jaw hanging loose Blake's breathing changed to more of ragged short breaths. His tongue once more ran along his lips, tasting more of the sweet strawberry flavor that reminded him of kissing Liz. His awareness of the world started to fade as he felt Liz give him a hand job through the soft, lace panties. No part of him thought to protest at her request, nor did he think to answer as he gave himself into the feeling of her warm hand holding him, rubbing him. Nothing really crossed his mind other than what she was doing, up until she stopped.

"Well?" Lizbeth asked, still holding the dick in her hands, but no longer doing much of anything else.

"Well what? Why did you stop?" Blake blinked a few times, trying to focus.

"Tell me you will be a good girl and be my perfect little princess." Lizbeth gave the lace covered manhood a light squeeze before rubbing just her thumb from side to side. Doing her best to repress a giggle as she felt his dick twitch.

"I'm not... I'm not going to say that! In fact! I'm taking this all off now." Blake tried to sound confident in his course of action.