Chapter 11: New Dresses and Heels

The answer to Blake's question had of course been a yes, in no uncertain terms. So quickly he found himself wearing nothing but the panties and bra he had been given to borrow as Liz left the bathroom. The sense of bliss from just jerking off still filled him, but like all of the emotions he had felt this day it was mixed with much more, making him feel conflicted with his own body. He had been instructed to change his underwear while she was gone and to make sure her favorite part of his anatomy was tucked away, nice and safe. The comment had been accompanied with a flirty wink, the type that often made him want to kiss the young woman. Looking through the bag with his new underwear in it showed him that he had more than a few options, but not a one of them was a good option. Closing his eyes he grabbed one piece of fabric, just leaving it up to chance. One thing was just as bad as another and this way he could tell himself he didn't actually pick out panties to wear.

When Liz came back into the bathroom with a red halter dress and a box with a pair of shoes in it she gave her boyfriend a sly grin when she saw the pair of panties he chose. While she had shown him the video on how to tuck and had helped him the first time, it still felt a little amazing that Blake looked flat as a girl. Her little man wasn't endowed, but still it didn't feel right that a boy's manhood could just vanish from sight. "Good choice, now lets get you changed!"

Getting changed didn't take long, it was just a dress, a snap button behind his neck and a piece of cloth to tie around his waist. The entire thing made him want to maybe die, but not die in the dress, he was sure that would only bring him back as a ghost with things left undone and knowing his latest round of luck he would be wearing the stupid dress even as a ghost.

The first thing he wore was a new pair of panties, the random choice he made hadn't felt like a good one and tucking his dick was not comfortable. Pushing his balls back up into his body was the worst of it, but there was no actual pain involved like he originally thought there would be. So with his dick pulled back between his thighs he had everything in place before his girlfriend got back. The panties were the same type as the last ones he held in his hand out by the van, cheekie panties, but these were black with white polka dots and a white lace band around each of the garment's three holes. The dress itself was a red halter type dress that covered himself all the way up to his neck, but left his shoulders and upper back completely bare. The thing didn't even come down to his knees, leaving him feeling more than a little exposed. That was when he felt a snap and a sting on his back as the bra he wore was used like a rubberband. "Ow!"

"We should have changed your bra, this dress leaves your bra exposed, but I guess it will be fine for just a little fashion show," Lizbeth said, completely ignoring his cry of pain, that she was sure it was more from shock after having it done to her so many times growing up, like every other girl. "Now we just need you to try on your shoes, a girl trying on her first pair of heels is an important moment. I just wish I had my camera to remember this moment, my little Blake growing up to be a beautiful young woman."

"Liz... please don't and do I have to wear those?" The shoes in the box weren't some six inch stilettos that would turn him on instantly if Liz was wearing them. The ones he was about to wear were two and a half inch white heels, with a buckle strap that would go across the middle of his foot, with the heel itself being something between a stiletto and a block, he wasn't really sure what it was called, but he knew he didn't want to wear them.

Flipping up the back of the dresses skirt Lizbeth gave a single hard smack to the back of her feminized boyfriend's rear. "That is Miss Liz to you young lady."

Quickly putting both hands over his butt as he spun to face his girlfriend Blake didn't feel anger, just shock and a tiny amount of pain. "Did you just... spank me?"

"I did and there is more coming if you don't act like a good girl for me. Now put on your shoes, we have a few outfits for you to show off."

The fashion show was mortifying to Blake, he was positive the blush on his cheeks was evident as he went down the stairs, careful to hold the guard rail. The heels weren't high, but he still felt like he was going to tip forward and fall down the stairs to his doom. Once down there Heather, nor David sudden pointed out that he was a man in a dress, a fear that really hadn't gone a way, but the way the older woman gushed over him, how cute he was, turning to prod her son to agree amped up his other fear... that him as a twenty year old man passed so completely as a teen girl.