Chapter 14: Liz remembers her friend's b'day

Sitting on the pull out trundle bed, Blake sat with his back to the main bed where his girlfriend sat as he went over what had just happened in his mind. He was back in the satin nightie, his shaven legs exposed once more and now he was more convinced that his ass and the pantie on them would be exposed at the slightest bend after he had felt Liz slap his ass when he pulled the covers back on the smaller bed that was to be his. Very little conversation had happened when they left his house. Blake just couldn't believe his parents, his dad gets one little bad idea in his head and won't let go of it. A trait he knew he shared at times... like how he got the brilliant idea to be all alone with his girlfriend in the house she was watching and came over anyhow even though she told him he wasn't allowed. Then there was his mother... who he guessed was sick of him for only... mostly just thinking about himself and what he wanted. She found a punishment he would never be able to forget. The tiny bed he had all to himself was the closest thing you could get to being on the floor, without actually touching the floor and sitting there made him have to look up to just about everything, making it just another thing in the day that made him feel small.

Pulling his legs up to his chest Blake rubbed his legs, he wasn't ever a super warmed body individual, but without body hair he got soldier easier, or at least he thought he was. His gaze looked up and over to the dresser in the room, staring at what they had purchased at the store before coming back here. Two coloring books, one of abstract shapes and pictures, the other full of juvenile cartoon princesses, a white book with tiny black and red hearts across its surface, his new diary, a hundred and sixty colored pencil set and a box of pastel colored pens. Glancing behind him he saw Liz typing away on her phone. He had been really mad at her before, he didn't feel any of that now and wished he had just talked things out with her instead of blowing up. "Li... Miss Liz," he waited till he could see her light blue eyes look up from her phone's screen. "Are you still mad at me?"

"You almost screwed me and not in the fun happy way a boyfriend should," she said tapping the power button on her phone to turn off the screen as she reflected on the fact they really didn't have as much sex as some of her friends, or at least as much as they claimed.

"I'm really sorry I wasn't thinking... at least not about you... us. I was panicking and..." He had turned around to his side in order to look directly at the girl as she was talking, but his reply cut off when she held out her hand in a motion for him to stop.

"Look," Lizbeth paused, putting her phone on the nightstand next to the bed before climbing down to the lower bed to sit on the same level as Blake. "I could spend time telling you how mad that made me, how frustrated I was, worried, stressed. Or, I can tell you I played a big part in what happened. I think everything, I mean... from the moment you got in an uber up till now we both could have handled things better," she scooted on the bed so she could sit behind Blake, arms wrapped around his waist as she held him between her outstretched legs, giving him a big hug as she pressed her cheek into his. "If you are worried about us, don't be. I love my little king."

Enjoying the embrace Blake leaned back a little, letting Liz take some of his weight. The way she hugged him caused the satin material of the nightie to press and rub against his nipples now that he wasn't wearing a bra. Being freed from the chest hugging garment to go to bed had been a good moment for his day, but he hadn't been prepared to feel the nightie on his chest and sensitive nipples. He was pretty sure he heard or read somewhere that girls nipples were more sensitive than mens and if that was the gaze he wasn't sure why girls didn't always wear something like this, other than the visual that showed... he was positive is Liz was in front of him instead of behind she would see his own nipples hard from the fabric. "Does that mean you will take it easy on the little girl stuff with me?" he asked, his mind less on that question and closer to the gutter.