Chapter 15: Blake's getting periods

Holding onto the rail as he descended the stairs Blake made his way through the living room and into the kitchen. Seeing David's mother in their wiping down the counter, her back to him and rear end sticking out, swaying slightly side to side brought a bit more wakefulness to his primary and lower, secondary brain. He had been a bit distracted the previous day and really hadn't taken the time to appreciate how good the blonde woman looked, doubly so considering she was supposedly forty three. Having stopped walking once his bare feet, bunny slippers still upstairs and not even considered his mind was focused on the site in front of him. Her ass and her long legs... he continued to stare, not thinking about how awkward things would be if caught, till he felt his member start getting excited as he pictured himself walking up, sliding up her skirt to reveal her probably thong panties, getting a good handful. Her protesting, but not pulling away, saying how wrong it was, but still pressing into him before they started to kiss and make love here in the kitchen. Blake's eyes snapped down to see an obvious tent in the feminine clothes where none should be and quickly dashed over to the table to sit down and hide his shame. 'Real life is not a porno...' The feminized man chided himself.

Hearing one of the chairs behind her slide across the kitchen tile Heather turned around, rag in hand and gave the new arrival a welcoming smile. "Morning pretty girl."

"Umm, morning pretty lady," Blake said back feeling completely foolish, looking down at the table, wishing his hard on would go away. Seeing the mostly full mug of coffee in front of him he took it in his hands, happy to have something to focus on, a distraction for his mind as he took a sip.

"Pretty lady." Heather touched the open fingers of one hand to her chest as she bent her rest asking a little dramatic at the complement from the teen girl. "Why thank you, I never hear such niceties from my boys and just this morning both you and Liz were so free with kind words. I swear I wish I had girls around more often."

'Thats nice.' Blake thought, taking another sip of the coffee before making a disgusted face. The coffee tasted like it was one third sugar and that told him it had been marked by Liz. Scraping his tongue against his teeth he put down the mug and slid it away from himself.

An amused smile played at the corner of Heather's lips as she saw the girl try coffee and rejected it. She had once been like that too, not liking the taste and now the very smell of a good pot of coffee helped her wake up. "Let me get you something to eat and drink that will suit you a bit better," she said taking the mug of forgotten coffee off the table.

"Mmm, thanks."

"I heard you aren't feeling the greatest last night. How you feeling today?"

His member finally starting to calm down, but not wanting it to get any ideas Blake put his head down on the table, resting his forehead on his arm as he closed his eyes. "Tired."

"I get the low energy, how about bloating and cramps. Are they too bad for you?"

Not sure what she was talking about, Blake chalked it up to an excuse Liz must have given about him being sick. Not as much, still there but it is okay, I can take it," The idea of playing the sick card to lay around and watch tv sounded good, but he also hadn't been the one to explain what exact sickness he had and he didn't want to pretend he had cramps or whatever. 'Dehydration?' Blake asked himself, wondering what Liz might have told her. He had gotten some leg cramps once when he hadn't drinken anything but beer all day when he was studying, more playing video games than studying, but the lack of water was the important component here.

"I'm glad to hear that honey, don't worry, the first day of our periods tends to be the worst. Or at least the most flow," she saw the girl slowly raise her head up to look at her, the embarrassment clear on her face.