Chapter 16: A nice afternoon with 'Aunt' Mauro

Blake really wasn't enjoying his options on what to wear and this was his first time dressing up as a girl on his own. He didn't even want to wear any of his new wardrobe and Liz had been the one to pick things out before. The choice of panties had been done just like the day before when he had to choose, random. The first thing he pulled out was a thong, and all lace, it was a nonstarter. The second thing was also a thong, one that was pink,a little half circle of white on the front with a pink bow. If it had been the first thing he pulled out it also would had been vetoed, but he also didn't want to spend so much time in here that Mrs. Mauro would come in to be ever so helpful. So he partially put them on before widening his stance to press his balls back up into his body before pulling his dick back and putting the panties in place.

Next was a bra, something he struggled with before putting it on backwards before twisting the thing around. Doing his best to stuff the bra he let out an aggravated sigh, wishing he had stood somewhere else in the bedroom where he couldn't see himself in a mirror. The words the older woman had said to him when he went up the stairs ran through his head as he looked at the clothing. "Wear something nice, I promise we will have so much fun today!" He very much doubted there was any truth in her statement, but the woman had been the one that bought the clothes. So he wasn't sure if some of them were considered nice by her standards and some not. Holding up a dress to himself Blake looked in the mirror. His stomach turned, seeing the peach dress with red butterfly design on the sleeveless skater dress. "I bet she would like this, it would match what she is wearing. I think..." It being close enough to matching was a good enough reason to toss it on the bed. It being a dress should have disqualified it alone, but since she said wear something nice he didn't want to be told to come up and put something else on and have to go through this entire thing a second time.

Finally he decided to go with what he thought of as a nice girls white blouse with tight little sleeves that just barely went past his shoulder to touch his arm, he didn't exactly call that sleeves, but girls clothes were weird. The blouse had a tight tiny collar that he tried to tell himself was just like wearing one of his button downs, this one even buttoned up the front. The buttons of course were on the wrong side and instead of a firm crease like on his shirts, or at least his shirts when his mom ironed them, this one had lace all around the buttons as they went down. He paired that with a seven button flared denim skirt. Holding the edges of it after putting it down Blake shook his head. "Everything... everything they got me is too short." The skirt wasn't a miniskirt, but he would never wear a pear of shorts this high either. The last thing he put on before heading downstairs was the same basic rounded toe girl's flats. He had briefly, very briefly looked at the white heels he wore for the little fashion show the other day in order to look "nice" but full on rejected them as a line too far.

When Blake came down the stairs, Heather was waiting in the living room as she prepared their first activity. Seeing what the girl had decided to wear Heather clapped her hands together once, holding them in a prayer position as she simply beamed a happy smile. The difference in the girl's chest was night and day from what she saw this morning. She did not know if there was something that she could do about that little problem, but she had other ways to help the girl feel beautiful. "Look at you! That is a cute outfit Blake, I know someone that would love to see you in it." She said, teasing the girl, happy to see her blush at the idea of the boy she had a crush on looking at her.

"Thank you. What are we going to do first?" he asked, seeing a small table in the living room with a pair of chairs from the kitchen pulled up to it with a white plastic table cloth on it.

"We are first going to pamper ourselves a little, something that is a little meditative and relaxing. Helping the both of us feel a bit better as we get rid of that day to day stress." Heather said with a smile as she turned on some light rock from the 90s on a low volume.