Names.

He held her in his arms.

    His shaky arms.

    Her body limply dangled as her arms swung side to side with every step. Her friend watched in the background, following closely to the boy as they moved deeper and deeper into the woods.

    Her heart had stopped. Maybe ten minutes ago or so, she felt nothing anymore. All she could think about was the rock, the blood, the chase.

    The dark figure.

    The dark figure that was currently holding her best friend. She had no other option ; no other option than to follow this figure who only two days ago had tried to kill her. However, she seemed to be so numb inside that the only feeling that seemed to just reach the surface and give her hope, was the love she had for her friend. Her breath began to form slight clouds in front of her face, her body heating up as they walked deeper into the woods. She never knew the woods would reach this far, she was confused on how she never explored to this extent.  She watched as his striped sweater seemed to be completely still against the wind. His dark brown hair also stayed completely fixed almost as if he was a doll, even though the wind was blowing through Camille's bones. Nothing about this situation felt real.

    It felt like a dream.

    She felt as though the night her eyes closed tightly well the voices and faces around her faded into darkness ; she had died. The blood was the last thing she saw, the last thing her living eyes saw.

    She was told by her mum at a young age that after you die, your brain stays awake for seven minutes. Seven minutes to witness your life before you fade away. However, Camille believed that she must have done something so awful to cause her last seven minutes to be full of torture and confusion. She always dreamed of having one last look ; a glimpse into the amazing things she accomplished during her life. The friends she had made, the family she grew old with, the house she created and called home until her old age where she sat along a long porch with her spouse.  What was happening in front of her very eyes was not what she had pictured the start  of the after life to be.

    "Why not walk closer?"

    The dark figure huffed as his breath began to quicken, his grip slowly fading Veronica's dead weighted body. 

    "I'm fine where I am, thank you."

    She snapped, rubbing her left arm against her right elbow, looking around at the objects that surrounded them. 

    "You know,  I was the one that rescued you when you decided to cause unnecessary chaos. You have absolutely no reason not to trust me. "  

    Camille rolled her eyes, slowly picking up her speed so she was walking exactly at the pace of the figure.

    "You were the one that caused this in the first place!  You were the one that tried to kill me!"

    The boy suddenly stopped. His face focused at the moss under them. Camille held her breath, afraid of what his next move would be.

    " That, that was for show. One day girl you'll understand."

     Camille couldn't even think of a way to respond. So many questions seemed to bounce around her brain, hitting each side and creating a deadly headache. 

    " I'm Toby by the way, if that makes you feel any better."

    He whispered as he began to pick up his step and continue on the path he was leading them down.

    "Camille."

    She responded.

    " So, Camille, What's your friend's name? "