Chapter 2

I sat down near a window seat and texted my brother, Ryouta, to see if he was at home.

Rika: hey.

After a few seconds, Ryouta replied,

Ryouta: rude goblin. what do you want?

I scoffed at the nickname.

Rika: first of all, i'm not that short. second of all, im going to ur house now.

Ryouta: ah nice.

I waited for another reply but nothing came up.

'That's it?'

Rika: fuck u >:(

Ryouta: WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT ME TO SAY??

I laughed silently as I didn't want to get people's attention.

Rika: aNywAYs... pls order food. im hungry :p

Ryouta: do i look like a fridge to you -_-

Rika: yes.

Ryouta: fuck u.

Ryouta: what do you want..

I giggled, feeling like a winner.

Rika: anythingg.. i just want to drink but i don't wanna get drunk before my flight either.

Ryouta: ah you're leaving tonight, right?

Rika: yep yep.

Ryouta: why did u suddenly wanna drink?

Rika: later :p

Ryouta: ok boss

I turned off my phone, feeling a bit better than I did a while ago. I opened the bus window and felt the breeze flow through my hair and skin. I closed my eyes and felt at ease for a moment. I leaned my head against the window and kept my eyes on scenery.

-------------------------------------------------------------

I rung the bell for almost 5 times now and still no answer from Ryouta. When I decided to call him, the door suddenly opened.

"Sorry..." He apologized.

"What the hell happened to you, man?" I asked worriedly.

"I was outside, on the balcony, talking to someone on the phone." He said letting me in.

"Ahh.. Who?" I asked, taking off my shoes.

"You're a nosy rat, aren't you?" He laughed as he sat down on his couch.

"Hey! What's with this bullying? I haven't seen you in so long, and the first thing you do is bully me!" I said dramatically, placing a hand on my chest, expressing that I was hurt.

"Yeah, no wonder you built a theatre.." He mumbled.

I rolled my eyes at the comment.

"Shut up, we've got a doctor in the family and that's you. Let me be the problematic art kid." I said plopping myself on the other single couch.

"Do you wanna drink?" He said standing up.

"Nah.. not yet. I haven't eaten anything." I said, as my stomach made a grumbling noise.

"See?" I said pointing at my stomach.

He rolled his eyes, when suddenly the door bell rung. He went to the door and got the food, then went back to the dining table. I stood from the couch to sit on one of the dining chairs.