^*Breaking up*^

^*LINDA'S POV*^

after crying for some minutes in isla's arms, i asked her.

linda: can you ask the doctor when can i leave.
i asked with my very red eyes.

linda: i wanna go home
i said with teary eyes.

isla: let me go and talk with him.

she got up from the bed and left the room.

and i lay down on the bed again and i couldn't help but cry.

my head hurts,my back and my stomach as well.

but what hurts the mos is that i can't be a mother, i always dreamed of having kids with pablo.

i hurted him as well but he needs to learn how to stay without me because soon we have to break up...

as i was thinking about him, pablo entered the room.

his face was pale and his eyes were red, i know he had cried and that hurted me as well, seeing him cry makes me cry as well.

i turned other way off the bad turning my back to him.

he sighed and sat at the chair.

pablo: bonita, i know you are so broken and i know that the news hurt but, linda im sad as well, im hurted as well, i wish you knew how i felt when the doctor told me, but please don't do this to me please let me take care of you, bonita i can't breathe without you, i can't live without you...

then he started crying and sobbing.

that's when i turned the other way now facing him.

when i saw his pale face filled with tears i grabbed his hand and pulled him closer and hugged him tight.

he sobbed in my arms and i kissed his forehead.

pablo: please talk something, hit me do something but just don't stay silent.
he said looking at me with his sad eyes.

linda: im sorry
i said tears running down my face.

pablo: it's not your fault
he said wiping my tears.

he kissed my forehead and wrapped his hands around me.

how im i supposed to tell him i want to break up with him....

then the doctor came inside with isla,fermin and pedri.

doctor: hello linda, i came here to talk with you and your boyfriend, first im gonna tell you that we found a treatment for your diagnosis, and the second is that we are still not sure if you will be able to have kids on the future..

doctor: but the best thing is that you will get rid of this infection soon, you can leave the hospital tonight but you need to come every morning for the treatment.
he said smiling and left the room.

i wasn't happy at all, i wish the news were otherwise...

pablo grabbed my hand and kissed it.