06.

Sometimes I like to think about what cartoon characters people are. Like a boy back in London looked like Hey Arnold for his strange head shape. Or this girl who I sit next to in homeroom acts like Daria. Of course, I'd thought about me as well, and I settled on Garfield. Yes, Garfield the orange cat. We share things in common, I love to nap, in the car, in my bed, in someone else's bed, in the day, at night, anytime. We also like lasagna, and my mom makes the best. But the number one thing we have the most in common is hating Mondays. I hate Mondays. Is there someone in the universe who enjoys Mondays? I wake up at 6 AM just to go to school and begin my week on a Monday... Dreadful. Friday is close... I can make it...

"Bye, Mum! Bye, Dad!" I yell as I shut the front door and start walking to school. It was more chillier than usual as It was going to start raining next week, but I quite enjoy the rain, thunder even. I attach my headphones to my iPod I got last Christmas to some good ol' Oasis.

I walk down the block being aware of my surroundings as I make my way to school. I stop at the stop light and wait for the crossing light to turn on.

A hand grips my shoulder, "Y/N!"

I jump and gasp.

Funny.. guess I wasn't aware enough.

I turn around to look at the culprit.

It was Alex...

"Ah sorry- I didn't mean to scare ya..!" Alex says in a worried tone.

"It's.. It's fine." I giggle as I take a headphone out of my ear to listen to Alex.

Alex looks at me with a smile I've only ever seen on one other person... No.. No..

"Care to join me on this fabulous walk to school?" I smile as the crossing light turns on and we start walking...

"Of course, I was gonna join ya either way," Alex smirks raising a brow. "So whatcha listening to..? No, no... lemme guess... eh 'The Strokes'?"

"Wrong." I grin.

"Ah that was my only guess." He sighs.

"I'm listening to Oasis."

"Oh, you like Oasis..? We share a lot of music taste." He nodded. 

I smile at him, "I do! Want this earbud?" I ask Alex holding an earbud out for him to listen. 

He nods as he takes it and puts it in his ear. It's good he wasn't so tall as I'm only 5'4 and he averages around 5'7 or 5'8. We continue walking to school as 'Wonderwall' plays.

Time flies by when walking to school with Alex. Monday didn't feel too dreading when I saw him. We made it to school and I sighed...