08.

Today is the day. The big party the whole school has been chatting on and on about in the halls. Good thing my family, as well as Jamie's, headed up to Manchester for some charity event this weekend. The party starts in about an hour but it's uncool and quite lame to arrive on the dot. Currently waiting on Andy who is driving all of us to Melina's. He's taking one for the team and not drinking so he can take us all home. Specifically, dropping me off and them all sleeping over at Jamie's. I don't mind because those are Jamie's friends, I just attached along some day. Even so, I'm really enjoying High Green, Sheffield.

I look at myself in the mirror. I had on my low-rise trousers and a black halter top I bought over the summer. I mean, sure it was cold but I'm going to be inside drinking with many people inside so I doubt I'd be cold. I wore my knackered Converse even though I had plenty of other shoes. I did my makeup and hair to my accustom.

HONK HONK

"Already?" I mumble as I quickly put on my lipstick and then run down the stairs. 

I open the door and see them all in the car with the windows rolled down. "Oi! Hurry it up!" Jamie yells. 

"I'm comin', I'm comin'!" I lock the front door and scurry over to Andy's van. As I approach up to the car, I hear Matt and Alex laugh at each other.

"What's so funny?" I open the car door and sit down.

"Hey.." Alex quietly greets.

I smile at Alex, "Hi."

 "Nothin'." Matt laughs.

"He said, 'That's what she said'." Andy turns.

"You guys are so immature." I playfully hit Matt's shoulder before buckling up.

"Andy!" Matt gasps grabbing his shoulder dramatically.

"Hadda be honest mate" Andy chuckles.

"And that's why you're my favorite Andy."

"Didn't know we were playing favorites here." Matt retorts.

"Well I am, and clearly Andy here is the only kind and honest one with me, making him my favorite," I smirk.

"I'm kind and honest with you!" Matt points to himself.

"But you just can't beat Andy." I shake my head playfully and look outside the window. Andy laughs as he pulls out of my driveway and begins driving us over to Melina's from the address I gave him earlier.

"So Y/N," Alex says, "are you drinkin' tonight?"

I look over at him, "Yeah, are you?"

"Yeah... Just wanted to ask in case you were some loser." He grins playfully.