13.

"So do you like?" Brian smirks showing off his room.

His walls were navy blue and the UK flag was hanging on his wall as well as some posters consisting of Coldplay, Iron Maiden and random video games I've never seen or heard of. His room was actually well kept as he had a desk and I see that he was probably doing homework which was surprising to me as I took him as the type of guy to copy some others work... Like me.

"No."

"Haha, I know you like it don't lie." Brian continues with that stupid smirk he likes to wear 24/7.

"It's alright, I just prefer my own room." I shrug.

"Ooh then I'd have to come check it out myself someday." He chuckles.

"In your dreams Brian."

Brian laughter dies out and he just smiles at me.

"Isn't it crazy that our dads are mates? It may be a sign." He nudges.

I shrug, "I suppose it is crazy..."

"Think it means we are truly meant to be friends... and that you should come to the party with me soon."

I roll my eyes, "I said I'd think about it unless you keep pestering me."

"Alright, fine I'll stop..." He raises his hands up in defeat, "So how come you moved here?"

"My dad's job," I cross my arms, "We lived in London but he got a good job over here that paid more."

"That's good, In the end it joined us together." He smirks.

"Yeah, I like it over here, I like Alex and em'"

"Alex?"

I raise a brow, "You've literally met him before me..."

"Is he the one with acne or the other one"

"You're such a dick, Brian"

"What? I'm serious."

"The acne one I guess?"

"Oh, he's a cool lad. Very good at basketball." Brian strokes his chin, "You like him'?"

"What?! No! He's my friend." I denied.

"Oh, then why'd you react like that?"

"Like what? I.. I'm just saying he's my friend weirdo."

"Defensive hmmmm..." He snickers teasingly.

"Shut up, I'm helping him get with a girl right now."

"Who?"

"I'm not telling you!"

"What?! We're friends come on"

"No"

Brian fake pouts, "So stubborn Y/N,"

"So annoying Brian."

A sudden voice yells from downstairs, "Kids dinner is ready!"

I sigh, "Don't embarrass me during dinner."

"What? How would I embarrass you? I'm a good man." He puts his hand over his heart as we walk downstairs.

We all sit down at the dinner table. Brian was sitting across from me as I sat in between my brothers so they wouldn't fight.