famous birthdays

● ○ ○

● ○ ○

○ ● ○

○ ● ○

○ ○ ●

○ ○ ●

LILIANA VASQUEZ ★ #297

BIRTHDAY                   BIRTH SIGN
august 7, 1999                       leo             

BIRTHPLACE                       AGE           
       mexico                    twenty-three

ABOUT
Known for winning ABC's Dancing With The Stars Season 19 with her father, Gustavo Vasquez, and becoming a worldwide dance phenomenon on YouTube at the age of twelve, now with over 15 million subscribers. Liana, how she's commonly called, is currently the most popular Mexican dancer in the world.

BEFORE FAME
Liana started dancing when she was seven years old, heavily influenced by her family of artists. According to her father, Liana started having ballet classes when she was seven, but her main focus became street dance when she attended a dance battle when she was nine years old.

TRIVIA
Liana's first viral dance video on YouTube was released in 2012 and was her own choreography to Beyoncé's Run The World (Girls), which lead her to perform on stage with the singer that same year. Ever since, Liana has countless of times worked with Beyoncé. Liana currently holds five national wins in B-Girl competitions. In 2021 Liana signed with Jam Republic Agency and has been giving her own classes since early 2022.

FAMILY LIFE
Her childhood was kept private by her parents, world famous dancer Gustavo Vasquez and Oscar winner actress Carmen Aguilar. Liana is an only child, but has affirmed she has the spirit of an older sibling as she was raised with her cousins, being the oldest of them. Her dating life is mostly a mystery, but she's rumored to have dated Sabrina Carpenter and Fernanda Dantas since coming out as pansexual during Pride Month in 2019.

ASSOCIATED WITH
Liana danced in three Justin Bieber music videos in 2015. She's part of the same agency as Kirsten Dodgen. She's friends with Audrey Lane since they shared a hip-hop class in 2017.