christmas special [2023]

❝ we could leave the christmas
lights up 'til january ❞
- lover, taylor swift

❝ we could leave the christmaslights up 'til january ❞- lover, taylor swift

a compilation of four sweet liana & bada
moments leading up to christmas <3

for every person who had to spend christmas
or a traditional festivity away from their family
or home, i know how it feels and it's okay!
we'll always find our way back home <3
merry christmas!

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

As soon as Liana arrived at their apartment, it didn't take more than five seconds for her to be under her lover's embrace. Liana chuckled and dropped her bags on the floor, wrapping her arms around Bada's waist and letting her face rest on her neck, finding comfort in feeling her smell after being away. Liana gave a deep breath, feeling herself relax as Bada caressed her back in a slow pace, and all her tiredness from the flight became more evident in that moment.

"I missed you", her girlfriend finally said, keeping her voice quiet and still making no mention of letting Liana go.

"I missed you too", Liana admitted, though it wasn't a surprise. She did say it every time they called each other during the days Liana stayed in Mexico.

They stayed together for a few more minutes, still in silence, and the only reason Liana let go of her girlfriend was because of the sweet feeling of a cat - she knew it was Gom, because Saja would most definitely be sleeping and only realize she was home the next day - rubbing against her legs, and she happily crouched to pet him.

"He slept on your side of the bed the entire time you were away", Bada told her, which made Liana laugh tenderly. "Sometimes he loves you more than he loves me. I don't really blame him", Liana hit her leg playfully and Bada tried to avoid it, but still laughed at the Mexican woman's action. "I prepared your bath for you."

"I love you", Liana said as soon as Bada finished speaking, and even though her girlfriend laughed at it, Liana was being very honest. She knew Bada loved her, but her thoughtful actions always made her feel more loved. It was a very nice feeling.

Liana didn't waste a second to leave her bags on their bedroom and head to the bathroom afterward, where Bada already was. The bath was full with water, and Liana gladly realized it was hot - nothing made her relax more than a warm bath -, and Bada had lighten up a couple candles with a very soft scent Liana quickly recognized as lavender and citrus, which was her favorite.

"Thank you", Liana gave her girlfriend a soft peck on the lips, gladly feeling Bada move her hands to Liana's waist and give a quick squeeze before moving both hands to her cheeks and giving her a kiss on the forehead, which made Liana sigh. She missed her a lot.