006. competitors turned to friends

❝ you smile that beautiful smile and
all the girls in the front row
scream your name ❞
superstar, taylor swift

❝ you smile that beautiful smile andall the girls in the front rowscream your name ❞— superstar, taylor swift

Liana stretched her body as her eyes explored the room in front of her, the beautiful purple and yellow lights making a pretty contrast she knew would make the performance look even better once they started recording the video

Liana stretched her body as her eyes explored the room in front of her, the beautiful purple and yellow lights making a pretty contrast she knew would make the performance look even better once they started recording the video. She could see a lot of people in the room, but they still had enough space around them so they could move freely — she then understood although the maximum capacity was bigger than that, they carefully selected the number of students so it would be proportional to the space needed to the choreography, since Liana is known for being a choreographer who likes to take up space. It was nice to learn they were that thoughtful of both the students and the teacher.

After feeling satisfied, the pain numb enough to let her work without any unnecessary trouble, Liana took the paper, carefully resting in a clipboard so it wouldn't fly away (due to the hot temperature, they chose to turn the air conditioner on in its maximum capacity so it would help ease the room), and was ready to clear her throat in order to draw her students' attention, but was delightfully surprised by the sight of them already in their spots, the conversation dying to an almost quiet noise. She forgot how disciplined they could be here, since she was more used to loud and kind of messy classes — which wasn't a bad thing, as Liana herself enjoyed messing around with her students.

"Hello", she bowed respectfully and held a big smile on her face, partly to appear more approachable to her students, but also because it was simply automatic for her at that point. "Thank you so much for taking your time to come to my class."

Liana made a point of looking at the three BEBE members who she knew had a tight schedule, yet were there clearly more than ready to start learning, and smiled softly at the sight of Bada giving her a thumbs up, Tatter playfully moving her hand in what could be interpreted as a way to say "no worries" and Lusher being more straightforward and sending her the thumbs and index finger Korean heart.

"It is my first time teaching in Korea, so I'm really excited. I know there might be some differences in the way of teaching and learning, and I'm more than open to suggestions. Especially considering how big this class is, which thank you by the way", Liana smiled lightheartedly at her students, who laughed and smiled at her. "I understand some of you might have personal difficulties, and I will do my best to adapt all of your necessities in my way of teaching. But if you feel like I could do something differently to ease your learning, feel more than welcome to tell me— Yes, sweetheart?"