008. one and the same

❝ hold on to the memories
they will hold onto you ❞
new year's day, taylor swift

[STREET WOMAN FIGHTER 2, EP02 + EXCLUSIVE LEGEND STAGE]JAM REPUBLIC'S CREW BATTLE

JAM REPUBLIC'S CREW BATTLE

Liana had spent most of the time with BEBE before the filming started, but once Jam arrived they used their last ten minutes to practice their dance once again, which only showed Liana that they were more than ready to be seen as a proper team — t...

Liana had spent most of the time with BEBE before the filming started, but once Jam arrived they used their last ten minutes to practice their dance once again, which only showed Liana that they were more than ready to be seen as a proper team — their synchrony was nearly perfect, their styles complimented each other without making any of them look out of place and their facial expressions were amazing. Although Liana didn't really expect to win first place on the show — she'd love to, but she had to be realistic about being a foreigner in a Korean TV show in which the voting wouldn't be open internationally, especially after the chat she had with her crew the previous night through a phone call —, she knew they'd get close to it. There was no way they wouldn't make it to the finals.

Liana used that confidence to get back to the fight zone, finding everyone already there. She also enjoyed seeing their matching looks, and a few captured her attention as she wondered what they'd be doing with that — especially the ones she knew she'd face in a matter of minutes, Tsuba Kill. The women looked stunning yet there was something about their outfit that told Liana they prepared not only a dance, but an actual performance — she was glad for having the chance to face such a strong opponent. And of course, she took a quick look to check BEBE again, a smile on her face at the sight of their exact matching outfits. It made them look like a unity instead of a team with divisions, and she wondered if that was their goal — to show they weren't "Bada and the students", but BEBE.

"The first match of the crew battle is...", Liana looked at Daniel, who had arrived just a couple minutes before and announced the filming. Liana was glad they had done the intro for the crew battles on the day before, because she just wanted to start dancing already. Maybe it was the black coffee having some effect on her, but she was excited. "1MILLION versus...", Liana had to hold back a laugh when she heard Harimu's reaction. "LADYBOUNCE."

Liana didn't try to hold back her reaction this time, her brows creasing and her eyes widening as she turned to look at Kirsten. This time, Kirsten was in the middle while Liana sat on her left side and Audrey on her right, and the Mexican woman saw her leader mimicking her reaction, opening her mouth to mutter: "That's a surprise."