Can I Get A Picture Chapter Eight

••Y/N POV••

After I won back Kelly and got our relationship back on track I went home feeling accomplished, the following morning she came over as early as possible and now we're just laid up. I love moments like this where her lil slim body is pressed tight against my body as I securely hold her in my arms. Her sweet coco scent lingering on my clothes and inside every room she enters and leaves. The pad of my fingertips smoothly caressing the soft skin of her arm as she watched a movie on my big screen tv.

"Kelly?" I call her

"Yes?" She answers looking up at me from her spot on my chest

"I want to take you out on another date" I state

"But I haven't taken you out yet like I said"

"I know but I'm kind of impatient and I don't want to wait. I want to take you out right now"  she sits up and straddle my waist running her soft hand up and down my tattooed chest like she always does.

"Do you mean like right now right now?"

"Yes right now. Like at this very second"

"I hate when you make these last minute decisions I don't even have anything to wear" she rolls her eyes and whine

"So I can have my stylist go buy some thing's for you. Or I could take you shopping?"

"Yeah have your stylist send me some options"

"Ok I'll call her right now and I know it'll take you forever to get ready so I'll let you have this room and I'll get ready in the guess room"

She leans down and peak me on the lips

"I love it when you take control daddy" she say seductively kissing me again

"Kelendria Trene don't start with me" I say in a warning tone ignoring her advances

"You think we can squeeze in a round before we leave?"

"We both know if we do that we won't be going out at all"

"I don't mind spending a night in" she says going to kissing down my chest

"Kelendria get up now" I say sternly smacking her harshly on the ass. She gets up still with an attitude but I don't address it because I don't feel like getting into that right now. I shake my head at her foolishness before calling my stylist telling her to bring some things for Kelly before I go into the guest room to get myself dressed.

Unlike Kelendria it doesn't take me long to get dressed, my stylist Kim arrived 2 hours ago and the two women still hasn't came out yet. Instead of standing around waiting on them I cut on my ps5 and played a couple games online, this distracted me for a while before the Hershey colored beauty came to get my attention.