I know y'all mad just hear me out...

I know y'all probably hella mad at me right now but listen...

I'm sorry. 🤷🏽‍♀️

I can't even lie n say I have a lot going on bc quite frankly I don't.... I've just haven't had the motivation to write.

I can't lie n say I haven't been on the app bc I open the wattpad app, check my notifications, then dip.

I know y'all been waiting but I just don't have the motivation/energy to write. Writing used to be fun and a outlet for me but now it feels like a chore, and bc of that I know if I force myself to do anything rn it's not going to be the same.

Ik a lot of you are looking forward to new chapters, you guys have wrote me and I've seen it. And I feel bad writing this rn but 🤷🏽‍♀️

I'm burnt out... and not just with this book but the other ones too. I've hit a wall yall 😭

And I've seen I updated like 3 months ago maybe? I swear I didn't know it's been that long 😂 soo much has happened since then: Beyoncé new country album, Nicki's tour, the eclipse, CB vs. Quavo and I'm sure I'm missing more....

But to summarize that's what I've been going through guys. To those that throughly enjoyed reading my work thank you and I apologize for my absence.

Idk when but I do promise that I WILL be back and I also promise that when I do return I'm dropping nun but hangers back to back! All I ask that y'all be understanding and hold me down and I got the rest.

Until Next Time 💋🫶🏾