Introduction

This is a story of a young girl. A girl with no more to lose than she had already lost. Her mother blames her for their life. Her stepfather is a drunk who will happily punish her to keep her in line.

What she doesn't know, is that there is a life just out of reach. A life that comes with power and protection, as well as danger and war.

But how will she act when she finds out she has a father? A man she thought had abandoned her.

And how will he act when he finds out he has a daughter? A girl he didn't even know existed.

How will their life play out when they both have secrets they are keeping from one another?

_________________________________

Top Rankings:
1 Long lost family
1 Missing
1 Teenagers
2 Awareness
8 Family
16 Daughter
16 Drugs
20 PTSD
35 Mafia
42 Abuse

_________________________________

This story does have a mature label on it. But there are no sex scenes, maybe a hot scene here or there. It's just a mature book and deals with themes of abuse, violence and strong language

I will add trigger warnings to the start of the chapters that deal with any of those themes.

I am using (brackets) to show anything that is in a different language. And italics to show inner thoughts. I am learning Italian at the moment, so I do know my basics. And everything I put in Italian I will try my best to get right.

If there are any spelling mistakes or anything just write a little note and I'll fix it.

Thanks for reading. Hope you enjoy

- Piranesi