S1 - Rise Of The Snakes pt 1

Your POV

Age: 16

You ran quickly up the steps of the Mountains of Impossible Height, your silver wrapped bow and arrows strapped on your back. You kept your hood up. Long ago, Sensei Wu made a special order to who knows where for a silver gi. The fabric swayed like silk as you ran up the next ten steps.

You haven't seen Sensei in a long time, and you were expecting to see everything still the same.

Sensei Wu's POV

I opened my eyes as I heard noises outside. Disturbed, I stood up from my position of meditation in front of my bowl of incense.

I left the room and checked outside for the ninja in the training area. Everywhere was empty, but the loud voices of the ninja still echoed in the monastery.

I finally reached the gaming room and saw the ninja playing video games and eating pizza. I sneakily go to the television without the four boys noticing and unplug the TV.

Loud groans were heard as the video game stopped.

"Awww man!"

"W-what happened?"

"It took us three hours to get there!"

"Why would you do that? Why?!"

I sighed. "Just because Lord Garmadon escaped through a vortex doesn't mean he won't return one day for the Golden Weapons of Spinjitzu!"

Zane spoke up. "But Sensei Wu, ever since he's been gone, Ninjago's been nothing but peace."

"Yeah, peace is boring. There's no one to save, nothing to do." Jay said, still annoyed with the ending of the video game.

"We can train tomorrow." Cole lay down and put up a sarcastic tone. I shook my head.

"Never put off until tomorrow what can be done today." 

Cole held up a slice of pizza. "Well, I was gonna eat this pizza tomorrow, so if that's the case-"

I slapped it out of his hand quickly. "No pizza for you!"

"Ow!"

"In order to reach your full potential you must train!" I try to explain how vital it was for the ninja to reach their full potential, but they just didn't listen.

"Uh, remember we did that little thing called the Tornado Of Creation? I thought that was pretty insane." Kai said.

I sighed and shook my head. "You four have merely scratched the surface of your full potential."

The ninja were all lying down and fooling around as I spoke. "There are so many secrets you have yet to unlock!"

"You haven't even begun to tap into the powers your golden weapons hold." I glance at the pizza that was burning on Kai's fire sword.

"You wanna talk secret powers? Check this out." Cole nudged the plug back into the socket with his scythe, flickering the TV back on.

The boys continued playing. I let out my frustration with a groan.

"Don't worry master, we'll be ready for when Lord Garmadon returns." Zane said.

Your POV

You reached the top of the mountain and rang the doorbell. The familiar gong sound came from it.

I heard lots of footsteps. Too many to count. Definitely not Sensei.

The left door opened and I see four boys, dressed in the tradition ninja gis. Blue, black, red, and white ninjas stand there, bewidlered. On instinct at the strangers, I nock an arrow to my bow and aim it at the closest boy, dressed in red.