Pirates vs Ninja pt 2

Your POV

After Dareth recovers, you and the ninja thank him for the time and leave. You open the door and hold it as if you were a door stopper.

Everyone walks through, then Jay shouts something. "Oh, that's our ship!"

"The Destiny's Bounty?" You walks outside, shutting the door in a slam.

"But pirates?" Lloyd stares at the ship in the sky with uncertainty.

"Pirates haven't been around for centuries." Cole shrugs at us.

"I sense Lord Garmadon is somehow behind this." Zane muttered, his tone taking the more logical sense once more.

"How are we gonna follow them?"

The ship passed by in the air, just barely squeezing between two buildings. You were all forced to watch it glide away.

Kai holds out a bus token from his pocket. "Perhaps this can be of some use."

The bus stops at the side of the street and Kai went in first, giving the bus driver the token.

"I can't believe I'm saying this, but follow that ship!"

You jump in before the door closes. Kai flips his hood back on as the other boys hold onto the pols for balance.

"Ugh, I don't like the kid coming along. It's too dangerous." Kai said as he looks at Lloyd.

"Please, please, please. I'll be super good." Lloyd jumps around.

"The powers inside you are still too great, too uncontrollable." Zane shakes his head.

"One of these days you'll be able to join us. Sorry kid." Cole ruffles Lloyd's blond hair. Lloyd groans in disappointment. He sits down and looks to the ground. You could tell he was pouting under his mask.

You open the latch on the roof and flip it up, climbing on top of the bus. The ninja follow.

Kai, who was the closest, reaches out for the dangling anchor of the ship. You were just about to jump for it until the bus lurches to a sudden stop.

Kai sticks his sword to the top of the bus to hold on while Cole holds onto the sword. He holds onto Jay. Kai holds onto Zane's wrist and you slam into Kai's back.

 Kai holds onto Zane's wrist and you slam into Kai's back

An old woman was crossing in front of the bus. Quite slowly, too.

"Come on, people. We're trying to save the city here!" Jay said angrily, but to no one in particular. You were mainly surprised of how Kai could hold the weight of his brothers with one arm.

The woman didn't move any faster.

You watch the Bounty fly away, almost out of sight.

"It's getting away!" Cole shouted.