Rise Of The Snakes pt 2

Your POV

Age: 16

"Just like old times, eh Rocky?" Cole told his dragon. Rocky growled back.

"You guys believe what Sensei said about unlocking our full potential?" Kai raised his voice over the wind.

"You may be onto something. I mean, since we got these golden weapons it's not like we ever had to use them." Jay held his nunchucks. "I wonder what they do."

Zane commented. "I, for one, look forward to the future. If there is more for us to accomplish, let it be."

"Don't know about you, but is anyone else excited about battling Lord Garmadon?" Cole said. "I've been looking forward to tryin' out some new Spinjitzu moves! It'd be the perfect opportunity."

You let out an inaudible sigh. 

"Haha, race you there?" 

You held onto Zane more tightly as the four boys sped up their dragons. You could feel a warm glow forming on his face at the closeness.

You squint your eyes against the huge rush of wind. 

"Jamanakai village." Kai says. "First ninja there wins!"

You smiled at their childishness.

The dragons landed hard on the ground at the same time. 

"I was first!"

"No, no one was faster than me!"

"Naw, my feet were down before yours!"

"You were all disillusioned, it was clearly me."

You rolled your eyes. "Boys, focus on the mission."

"Uh, right."

You follow them to Jamanakai village. Damn, you haven't been here for a long time. It looks the same, with the fruit stands and arched entrance. The only thing was, that it was empty.

The ninja raised their weapons at a shadow that resembled Lord Garmadon, the evil laugh getting closer and closer. You created a shield out of silver mist. It could be morphed into whatever you wanted, and it was stronger than it looked.

"Stay sharp fellas." Kai said to his friend. You wrinkled your nose. 

"Who says that?"

Kai shot you a glare, but continued. "Whatever happens, never let your guard down." 

We spotted someone walk out, revealing Garmadon. Only, it was not Garmadon. In a way it was, though.

"It is I! Lloyd Garmadon!"

A kid wearing a black hoodie with a ribcage printed on the front held his arms up, as if he thought he was scary.

"I demand all the candy in town! Or else!..."

You smiled slightly. What a cute kid. 

"Lloyd Garmadon? I thought we were gonna face Lord Garmadon!" Jay said, downcast.

"It's his son." Cole remarked.

Jay groaned.

"Looks like he escaped his boarding school for bad boys again." Cole started walking forwards. "And to think we could be doing Spinjitzu already!"

"Uh... uh... gimmie your candy! Or else I'll release the serpentine on you!"

Everyone in town started booing the kid. Lloyd pulled out a jar and unscrewed it. A bunch of fake rubber snakes flew out.