🤖 Tick Tock 🤖

Your POV

You lay on the floor on your back, the ninja around you. Zane put his hand on the arrow that was stuck in your leg.

"Y/n, do you-"

"Just pull it." You bit your lip and braced yourself. A shot of pain wen through your leg as Zane moved.

"Kai, you have the bandages, right?" Zane looks up at Kai.

"Yeah."

"Do it, Zane. I'm not leaving this stupid thing in my leg." You put your face in your hands, getting impatient with the suspense.

"Alright." Zane lets out a breath, then he yanks the arrow out. Your clothes were soaked in blood quickly. You covered a scream with your hands and immediately felt light headed. Jay put his hand on your shoulder as if to comfort you. 

Kai wraps the bandage around your leg. He ties it tightly, and you let out another groan of pain.

"Throw this away." Zane gives Cole the bloody arrow. Cole takes it gingerly and goes outside.

"Y/n, calm down." Jay pats your head as Zane wipes the blood up.

"Uhhhhhhggh... I'm calm." You lift your head up and blink hard a few times. "I'm gonna faint."

"Please don't." Kai mutters. He wraps a second bandage around your leg. You didn't feel like standing up yet.

You sit up and wince loudly. The second layer of bandages was only pink, not deep red. 

"Sit here for a while." Zane throws the blood-soaked papers away. 

"I don't wanna sit here forever." You touch your bandages gently. A faint throb of soreness went through your leg.

"We'll get you later. We're gonna go train." Jay leaves your side and heads for the door.

"What, I'm gonna be so bored." You look around the empty room. There's nothing for you to do.

"Sleep." Kai suggests, wiping his hands on his red gi.

"Guys-"

The door already shut. You were left alone in the room with nothing to do. 

"I'll just... meditate." You scowl and lay back down. You stare up at the ceiling, trying to calm your nerves. You fidget with your Silver Weapon, changing it into different objects. You got tired after using your power for thirty minutes and closed your eyes.

"..."

· • —– ٠ ✤ ٠ —– • ·

You woke up to the sun shining brightly in your eyes and a very hot wound. 

"Ughh..." You sit up and take a glance at your leg. The bandages were soaked with red liquid.

"Must be 6:45." You thought aloud. You use your other leg to stand up. The strain was painful.

You had a brilliant idea to makes crutches out of your silver power. You might get tired again, but it was worth walking. You made a pair of crutches and hopped out of the room and to the deck.

The ninja was awake and slowly training. They were talking more rather than fighting.

"Guys?" You clear your throat.

"Huh? Oh, Y/n!" 

The ninja finally notice you and run towards you. 

"How's your leg?" Cole was the first to ask.

"I'm okay. I'll change the bandages by myself later. Thanks for your help." You take a look at them. They looked like over excited puppies. "What're you talking about?"