don't be scared of me

Vedant went to meet  Ishani , he rang the doorbell and was welcomed by a sweaty Ishani , broom was in her one hand and a Cloth wrapped on her head to protect her hair from any dust
"What are you doing in this state"
" I am playing kabbadi do you wanna join" she sarcastically replied

"I would prefer to play wrestling in bed"

"I was joking"

"But I am hella serious Jaan"

"Didi, i folded all my clothes  and put them in the almirah"  he instrupted in between

"Hello uncle"

"Hello my boy" he patted his head

"Will you let me in now Ishani"

"It's your house you don't have to ask"

He came inside
"Oh my god, you have cleaned it like a crystal, I am not even able to recognise it's my house"

He sat down on the couch in a hall. She bought water for him.

"Sit with me" he requested her
"Wait a little I am in the middle of something I am cleaning the bedroom" she replied and went away to bedroom

Now tushar and vedant were alone in the hall.

"Will you really my sister's future husband" he asked nervously looking down and fidgeting his fingers

"Koi Shaq"
( Any doubt)

"Will you take her away from me"

"And who told you that"

"When a girl marries someone she leaves her family and goes to her husband family"

"Umm that is true, what do you want then"

"I will miss her a lot, she is my sister, my mother, my father, my family, my everything. I don't say it  to her but i love her a lot and if she is happy i will also be happy" there was a silence for some moments between them "app use maarenge toh nahi na jese papa maa ko maarte the , mein aapko chodunga nahi agar apne meri behen ko mara toh"
( "You will not hit her na like father used to hit  ma? If you hit my sister I will not spare you)

Vedant chuckled at his statement he held small boy's hand in his.
"I would never hurt her, it's not possible"

"Promise" he bought his pinky finger in front of  vedant

"Promise" he interlocked his finger with tushar's finger

Ishani was standing behind the wall.it felt like someone stabbed a knife in her heart. His Little brother is stressed about such things. She tried her best to save his childhood from all those violence and hurtful things. But he had rembered everything. His age is to study, play, live carefree. But here he is worrying if his sister's future husband will hurt her physically or not. She felt like she failed to protect his innocence and childhood. Should she agree to marry him. It will atleast give  a secure childhood to tushar. He loves her she loves him what else they need. But will his family accept her a mere babysitter. She shrug of her thoughts and came to them.

"Everything is done" she came and sit on the couch near them. She was very tired.
"Let's go for brunch then" he asked her

"No I will take a bath and then will go to buy buy grocery , fruits and vegetables and other things"

"So you take a bath, i and tushar will bring the grocery and other things"

"No you don have to do this"

"I am not asking jaan i am telling you that i will go"

Vedant in start of their relationship was very calm and listens to her but now he has became very different, bossy and dominant. He forcedfully made her shift here and she knows that he is not gonna listen to her. So she gave up in front of him and  gave him the list of things and money for the grocery. He was not taking it but she requested him with her puppy eyes, then he accepted money from her and went to buy things with tushar . When they left she took her bath.