heart break

"you don't have to care about it" she spits out angrily and continues to put the toys in the bag

The vedant was burning with anger. He always cares for her but what he gets in return. Her carelessness and her rude answers. He stood up and held her arm to turn around, decreasing the distance between them, navya was also there.

"your tongue is becoming very sharp"he yelled at her

"You should know your place, never talk to your employer like this" navya added

"You poor people are really disgusting, who give you money, you" navya was taunting her but vedant showed her his hand to stop.

"Come to my room after both of them sleep, and don't you dare to disobey me" he warned her and left her hand

She had picked every toy. She ran to the kids room with tears shining in her eyes. He felt bad seeing her crying. He didn't want to make her cry. It hurts.

"You go get some rest, I am also going to my room" he said to navya and went to his room. He cancelled such an important meeting just to see her but everything got worse.
Ishani made them sleep and covered them with a duvet.

"Should I go or not, what if he gets angry if I don't go" she said to herself

Mustering up her Courage she went there. She was going to knock the door but she heard some voice

"Aah  aah vedant" it was navya voice

"Close yours eyes it will pain a little bit bear it " it was Vedant's voice

"Aaaah aaah vedant slowly"

"Just one more time"

Her heart broke into a million pieces. The man she loved who always  promised her to be together is having intimate moments with someone else how can he break her . there is no way she will forgive him now or talk to him. She went back to kids room surpassing her cries.

-------------------

In the evening when Deepak  aaditya  and shraddha, Ishani also left for her home ... No no it's not her home but vedant's apartment where she is residing for some days. She was feeling grateful that nor he was there nor his new girlfriend. It would be hard for her. When she came out of the main got. She found him leaning on his car. strange,  He usually uses his bike.  she ignored him and walked towards bus station.
He ran to her and put her on his right  shoulder.

"Leave me, leave me" she said hitting her with tiny punches

She made her sit on the seat beside the the driver's sit, closed the car door  and himself sat on the driver seat.

"What are you doing"

He didn't replied just tucked her seatbelt. He started driving car. She was constantly asking him to stop the car but stop soon as he was not listening to her.

_____________________

After having dinner Karan went to his room, he opened the door. Shravni jumped in front of him.

"What happened to you" he said looking at her. It was not looking like it's night time by looking at her dress. She was wearing a yellow full length maxi dress. With her hair in a loose braid with flower tucked in her braid. She was wearing a lipistic of light pink shade and her eyes were decorated with yellow basic coloured eye liner.

"This is my fantasy"

"I  can fulfill your Every fantasy" he said with an evil smirk pulling her by her wrists. He wrapped his hands around her waist.

"Offo my dirty minded husband, it's not like that" she patted his cheek lightly .

"Then what is it my panda"

"So we will dance romantically, like they do in Disney  movies but the songs will be hindi" she said excidetly but her smile dropped looking at his face

"You will dance na" she asked him nervously

"Meri biwi kahe or na maanu"
( Can I deny my wife request)

"Toh aap mere sath dance karoge"
( Will you dance with me then)

"Ji biwi ji"
( Yes my wife)

" I love you" she pecked his cheek

"Mein bhi tumse bohot pyar karta hu"
( I love you too) he pecked on her lips

" First I was thinking of wearing a saari then i remembered I had this new dress"

"But opening a saree feel more rommantic" he again leaned to her

"Offo mein kya Karu apne patidev ka, aap bohot besharam hein"
( Offo what should I do of my husband, you are very shameless)

"Kuch mat karo, bas pyar Karo aur bharosa bhi"
( Don't do anything just love me and trust also)

"Karti hu sabse jyada"
( I already do and the most)

"Promise me you will always trust me and never leave me"

"I promise"

"Let's dance then" he said interlocking his fingers of one hand with hers.

"Let me play the song"

They danced leaning closer to each other his one hand interlocked with her one hand. And his one hand on her waist pulling her closer her one hand on his shoulder and her head on his chest. He twirl her around in between. At last he took her in his arms.

"Happy now" he asked her smiling eye to eye.

"Very happy" she pecked him. He made her sit on the bed and paused the music video on phone.

She was sitting in a position of her hands wrapped around her knees.
He came to her first opened her braid. His hand held her hairs and put them in front, placing wet kisses on her neck.

"Aah Karan ji" she moaned a little

He came in front of her, parting her legs coming in between. Pushing her back lighty on the bed.
She cupped his cheeks and started kissing his  lips smoothly. He reciprocated and soon started dominating the kiss. He kissed on her clothed breast. He pulled her dress in one pull. He started kissing her shoulder then colarbones then her stomach.

It was a long night of passion  and desires for them

___________________

How was the chapter?

Did Ishani judge everything too soon.

Karan and shravani relationship.

Please vote and comment also my dear friends