clearing misunderstanding

Vedant and Ishani came in the hall

"Where are kids" she asked as she was not able to see kids anywhere.
He didn't reply to anything and went close to her
"What are you doing sir" she muttered in her timid voice
He took her in arms in bridal style and started walking upstairs to his own room.
"What are you doing leave me" she was terrified she was hitting him on his chest with her small fist but it wasn't affecting him.
He came inside room and placed her on the bed and went to lock door.
She was terrified at this point her mind was filled with wrong assumption
"Is he going to force me because I was the one who broke up with him did it hurt his male ego, no no that can't happen" she thought and it make her feel weak and vulnerable
He tur around and started walking towards her
"No no please don't do it I am so sorry" she said while moving back on the bed she stopped when her back hit the headrest of bed
He sat near her and wiped her tears
" Don't cry Jaan it hurts seeing you cry only smile suits you"
"Why are you doing this, please spare me"
"What am I  doing "
"Fo..force you.... yourself on me" she stutured

"What" he stood up with a shock
How low she thinks of him he thought it pierced his heart before he could say anything she spoke again " look i gave... I gave you every money back you spent on me so I don't have to pay anything back to you, let me go please"

Everything felt falling to him did someone try to take her advantage in past the mere thought of that make his blood boil and hurt also

"Ishani look at me " she didn't respond " look at me jaan" she looked at him. He came closer to her and held her hands in his " you can trust me I can never hurt you anyway, just tell me what happened"

" Three years back when maa died her brother took me and tushar with her to his home. One day his wife went to her parents home. I was  with tushar. He took me to his room and pushed me on bed. He asked me to pay back for what he did for us in one week by pleasing him, I was  eighteen that time I knew what he meant. He started coming closer to me, I was Terrified that time he was asking me to sleep with him because he gave me shelter and food to eat, I just need to save myself so I took the glass vase on his head and ran outside and locked the door so he might not follow me, I took my bags and took tushar and came back to our home" she sobbed hard while telling him everything.

Vedant also felt guilty  and realised that's why she had trust issues especially for money matters. He never knew that this innocent soul has been through so much. She wanted to give her all the love she deserves.

"Ishani" he took her in a tight hug

"That fucking bastard" he cursed thinking about her pain he also had tears in eyes. She noticed his  tears and wiped them with her thumb

"I am so sorry i didn't want to accuse you of anything I know you will never force anyone just all those things bought back the memory of the past." She felt guilty of accusing him of such a big thing she knows the man she loved once will never do something low like this

"You know me then why are you doing this , Ishani please tell me what is problem"

"I love you vedant ji but I can't be a mistress or homewrecker"

"What do you mean"

"You are getting married and asking me to be with you how can I do that"

"But----"

"Don't say anything like you love us both and keep us happy together, i can't except that"

" Ishani" he made her look in his eyes "I only love you and I will not marry anyone else, you will be my wife who told you that I am getting married to someone else"

"Your girlfriend she was talking on her phone that you love her and you said yes to the marriage" she said in a timid and low voice

Vedant think for a minute and realised that who is she talking about and said, " are you talking about navya" she nodded at his question.

"It might be a misunderstanding, she might be talking About someone else, trust me Ishani" he cupped her face, but he removed his hands

"Ok that might be my misunderstanding but what about the noises i heard from your room that day"

"What voices" he burrowed his eyebrows

"Dirty noises"

"What dirty noises"

"Aah aah leave it vedant and then you said just one more time" she immitated their voice

He tried to recall what happened that day " oh jaan she bought a gift for me so she came to give it to me it was bathroom candles so she went inside and slipped, I was twisting her leg which got hurt, she was not moaning it was the pain because of leg sprain
And i said one more time as she was telling me not to twist her leg"

"I  doubted you, I am so sorry " she held his hand
" You should have talked to me, if you had some doubts" he hugged her and pecked his forehead

"Is now everything normal between us" he asked her and she looked up at him she was still in his arms. She stood on her toes and kissed his lips he let her dominate the kiss, they parted away. She looked at him and touched his cheek " I always hurt you na" she asked with a broken voice.

He shook his head "now let me come to your home, I haven't met tushar also"

She nodded at him " let's go then"

_______________________

Karan came inside his room from a hectic day in office and found a tearful shravani and only one thought came in his mind" did Rohit told her that he married her for revenge"
By gathering all the courage he asked her " what happened to you my love"
She didn't said anything and hugged him. He looked at her  and said"you are scaring me shravani, please "

"I.. i just read a novel on my phone in which a married man who loved his wife dearly but one .... Day .... He had to marry another girl to save her life but he cheated on his first wife with her second wife I hate it i hate it you know how much i teared up feeling her pain"

Listening her he hugged her more tightly" you scared me shravani, its just a story baby"
" But still Karan ji, I am feeling so bad for first wife, I wished she ended up with someone else or alone but not with him"

He cupped her face and said "look it's just a story, you can't change a written story but its in your hand what are you reading, if you didn't like the story  leave it but don't get hurt"

She nodded at him, he hugged her again but questions were ringing in his mind " if she got hurt for a book character so much, how much hurt she will get if she will get to know the reason for this marriage, but I love her ,none of my love was fake, before marriage I acted to keep her close, but now I can't even think about being separated from her "

_______________________
I hope you guys liked the chapter

Please vote and comment  🫶🏻🫶🏻