let's divorce

At last shravani agreed to go home with Karan but she didn't forgive him. He took her to their room and made her sit on the couch she was sobbing.
He himself sat in front of her on his knees. He held her hands in his. She aggressively yanked his hands

"DON'T........ Don't you dare to touch me it's disgusting"

He felt it was the end of his world, the girl who would feel safe in contending in his arms is now disgusted with his touch. He never saw her like this, vulnerable hurt and angry at the same time. He composed himself and collected his courage to speak

"Shravani, I know ,i said those words to your brother but just to make him believe that you are nothing to me so that he will stop trying to separate us, he threatened me that he will take you away from me, I was scared to lose you, please trust me shravani"

"Aren't you tired of lying" she said in her low voice. She didn't want to see his face again  in life after she watched that video in which he was calling her a bait and suffocation. She was heartbroken. Just one question was ringing in her mind everything between them was a lie a trap for him in which she fell so deeply. He never loved her all those moments were fake

"I am not lying shravani, trust me" he begged her.

She looked in his eyes and asked "ok all you said was a lie to trap my brother, ok i believe that but what about the shares you took from my father, what about that"

"That was to hurt your brother"

"Shut up just shut up Mr Karan goel, I knew from the start that this marriage is just a business proposal but in my heart i was determined that i will change you, my love and care would change you but you just used me for taking revenge on my brother that was the sole reason of this ...... Marriage" she almost yelled at him
He was silent

"You...(hiccups) you should.... Have (hiccups)  told me ..... before (hiccups) i would.. have crushed my feelings and accepted my.... F...fate"

He stayed silent
"But you.....you (hiccups) ...... You used my feelings my ( hiccups) my body, you gave me false hopes...."

"No no shravani i never used you for my own needs, I just loved you, i really love you, I love you so much, I know i did something very wrong but please shravani i never faked my love,  you remember at first i used avoid you, cause I never wanted to give you false hope or ruin your life, I had decided that after I will ruin Rohit, we will seprate our ways so you can live your life. I am so sorry for the mistake i made"

"So let's separate our ways now, let's divorce"

"No, but now we loved each other, i can't leave you, i will die without you"

"Really, why do you think everything will work on your wish. why, when you want to leave you can leave me when you don't you won't leave me, is my life a game for you"

"Shravani! look, our marriage was an arrange marriage from start i never loved you, but love grew after marriage all arrange marriage works like that, then what's problem in it, I never cheated on you. Then why are you doing this to me, I am apologizing'

"You still think you didn't do anything wrong"

"I am accepting what I did is wrong very wrong, hiding the truth from you is wrong, and that is my only mistake, I never used your feelings or your bodie , my love was pure and true for you"

"I don't trust you"

"Don't trust me now, I will work on it and about divorce wifey, you are never getting one"

"Why, just Divorce me"

"I can't"

"Why"

"BECAUSE I LOVE YOU SHRAVANI"

"Liar" saying this she took her clothes and went to the door of room.

"Where are you going"

"To guest room, I don't want to share any room with you"

"You stay here, i will go"

"No this room have so many memories of us which were supposed to be happy but now they just give me pain now"

Shravani went to guest room and closed the door Karan stayed outside the guest room and spent his night there on a single seat couch.

_________________________

Dhara woke up from the sleep. Shraddha took her arms and started consoling her. She stopped crying and just looked at her mom. She smiled looking at her baby.

Aaditya came in their room. And took dhara in his arms. But she started crying, he panicked and gave her back to his wife.

"Why she cried, she hate me?" Aaditya asked

Shraddha kept her in her lap. Vibrating  her legs to make her feel.
good
(i don't know how to explain this but bacchon ko apni goad m jhulaate h na that i tried to explain here, if you get it)
"How can she hate you, she just don't recognise your touch now, slowly she will start recognising your touch"

"Thank God i was scared"

"Where were you all this time"

"I was with aahan and aaransh, I was playing with them so that they don't feel left out because of new baby and feel insecure as she is getting everyone's attention" saying this he started playing with Dhara's small hand and shraddha just looked at him
Awe and think

"How can you be so pure and good aaditya, I know that you love arransh and aahan but dhara is your own blood your own baby, but still you prioritize them, your love is so unconditional our three kids are luckiest in the whole world as you are their father" she thought and a drop of tear fell from her eyes.

"What happened, why are you crying princess" he asked as cupped her face

"Nothing just happy tears"

"Then it's okay" saying this he kissed her right cheek then her left cheek "you must be tired let's sleep"

"Kids slept?"

"Yes I came after making them sleep"

After dhara slept, shraddha kept her on the bed over the soft baby mattress. She stood up for stretching  as she was sitting all day. Getting his chance aaditya back hugged her, her hands around her waist. Shraddha also leaned her head back on his shoulder feeling the comfort of the moment. With her hand one hand she held his hand and with one hand she touched his cheek. They didn't said a word but they know still confessed their love for the nth time without a single alphabet or voice.

____________________________

Did you guys liked the chapter.

How will Karan mend things between them

Evil eyes off my Aaditya-shraddha.🧿🧿

Don't forget to vote, comment and follow guys

Lots of love

Hope you all are fine

It's very cold here in Delhi, what about your state