bonus chapter 1

After four years

"Papa" kartik taps his father's legs softly. Karan looked down at him and smiled. Karan was in the closet in his pajamas, half naked. Deciding which t-shirt he should wear.he took his four year old son in his arms.
"Papa hide me!" He requested
"From whom" Karan asked
"Your panda and my mummy" he said with a smile.
"But why, what did you do"
"Mummy is telling me to drink milk eww I hate it"
"Kartik, milk is good for health"
"No papa" he said while touching his father's well built body "papa i will also come to the gym with you, I also want a body like you" kartik wrapped his hand around his father's neck and rested his head on his shoulder.

He is just like his mother, a cuddling bear who loves to cuddle his parents or his soft toys.

"Kartik,  I am going to beat you" the father son duo heard an angry voice of shravani as she entered inside the closet with a glass of milk.

"Eww, no no" he made a face and hugged his father tightly and started crying. He is such a drama.

"Don't cry my bacha (baby), leave it shravani, leave it for one day" Karan said with little arrogance, he looked at shravani and saw tears forming in his eyes.

And at this moment he knew, he fucked up. Talking with arrogance to his six month pregnant wife is a really big mistake when she is a cry baby normally also. She kept the glass of milk and went to the room outside.

"We made your mummy angry" he said to kartik.
"Sorry papa" he felt bad
"Now let's go, drink this milk in front of your mother"

Karan wore his t-shirt and went to the room with his son.

"Look, mumma I am drinking all the milk"  he gulped down the glass of milk in one go and cleaned his lips with the back of his palm.

"That's my lovely boy" Karan said and looked at his panda but she gave him an angry look and looked  back at his son opening her arms.

Kartik ran to his mom who was sitting on the edge of the bed. He hugged and kissed her mom "sorry mummy". He sat beside her and touched her baby bump softly "look baby your elder brother is such a good boy , be like me and don't trouble my mumma ok" saying this he looked at her mother and smiled.

She smiled back at her son and kissed the tip of his nose.
Karan also sat with them but she moved farther from him.
"I am sorry panda"

"Don't talk to me, now move-move "

"Very bad papa, you made your panda angry"  kartik shook his head making funny faces.

"Really kartik" karan said with disbelief.
Shravani stood up and went to the bathroom.

"Dhokebaaz" Karan said looking at his son
(Traitor)

"Offo papa aap bhi na, if i will support you in front of her she will feel more bad so I am just acting"
( Offo papa you don't understand)

"You have a point"

Shravani came out of the bathroom.
"What will you eat" he asked her as he knows food is her first love and then these pregnancy cravings , her love for food grew more.

"Maggie" she said with a wide smile.
"Me too" kartik said.

"Ok, you both choose a movie, I will bring Maggie for you two"