𝐔𝐧𝐢𝐪𝐮𝐞 𝐂𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐠𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝.

·.★·.·'¯'·.·★ 🆄🅽🅸🆀🆄🅴 ★·.·'¯'·.·★.·

★·.·'¯'·.·★.·

★·.·'¯'·.·★.·

★·.·'¯'·.·★.·

★·.·'¯'·.·★.·

★·.·'¯'·.·★.·

★·.·'¯'·.·★.·

★·.·'¯'·.·★.·

★·.·'¯'·.·★.·

Unique suffered psychologically from the time she was three and a half years old and began practicing figure skating. Uqique was trained to act more maturely from a young age, whilst her other sibling had more freedom.

Unique studied seven different languages when she was three years old. She found naime entertaining, learn to dance too 2nd generation but as she got older she focused on school and when she turned twleve she leared Ballet and jazz all at the same time which was difficult.

She became more interested in skin care as a result of her listening to second generation she have been learning to sing and rap.

Did she tell you she's been in the royal family since she was ten? She met Kristen when she was twelve, and Kristen was two years her senior. 

Then Ling came along and showed her what freedom was all about, and she got to see the world from a new perspective.

She looks up to Paris as a mother who cares for her, and she will always be grateful to Paris for helping her with whatever.

★·.·'¯'·.·★.·

★·.·'¯'·.·★.·

★·.·'¯'·.·★.·

★·.·'¯'·.·★.·

★·.·'¯'·.·★.·

★·.·'¯'·.·★.·

★·.·'¯'·.·★.·

★·.·'¯'·.·★.·

★·.·'¯'·.·★.·

★·.·'¯'·.·★.·

★·.·'¯'·.·★.·