𝐅𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐊𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐚.

Unique was kind of excited; she always loved road trips, but she hated flights, which is why she brought her headphones with her.

She always liked airpods, but headphones were amazing.

"How do you think Korea is going to be?" Kirsten asks, and Unique only shrugs.

"I don't know, but I know it's going to be exciting to go against people." Unique said, and Kirsten smiled.

Flight 127 to Korea is now ready. The speaker said, and the girls looked at each other before nodding and getting up, heading towards the line.

"Ticket please?" The flight lady said, and both girls handed their tickers; she punched a hole in them.

"Have a save trip on the 127 flight." Unique found it odd that 127 was her favorite group.

"I think it meant for me to be going to meet NCT 127!" Unique said, and Kirsten only smiled at the girl.

"First class. Wow, you look expesive." Unique said, and Kirsten said she uses TP First Class.

"Out of all the first classes I haven't been in, this one is beautiful." Kirsten said, getting in her seat.

"My first time, wow." Unique could only look around, amazed, and Kirsten promised herself to spoil the girl.

"When we get to Korea, let's eat first!" Kirsten said, and Unique nodded quickly.

"We made it out alive; I could kiss the ground right now!" Kirsten said she fell to her knees, and Unique helped her up

"Stop! We have people waiting on us!" Unique said, and Kirsten nodded.

"I love my legs. I will never sit down ever again for that long." Kirsten said, Unique laugh.

"Your weird." Unique said, and Kirsten looked at her.

"Come on, we have to go to the entrance; they are waiting for us. Let's get our luggage first." Unique said they got theirs, and Unique got hers.

"We don't have money!" Kirsten said, and Unique shook her head.

"Sis, I'm pretty sure they have something close to like an ATM around her clam down." Unqiue said, and Kirsten nodded.

Then walk towards the entrance door.

"Which way did they go?" Kirsten asked, and Unique pointed left, and they walked left. Soon, a black van pulled up, opening the door.

"Guys!" Ling ran out of the van and hugged them.

"HI Ling!" Kirsten said, hugging Long back, the same way with Unique.

"Emma!" Unique quickly hugged her.

"Hi Unique been a long time!" Emma said, and then Unique hugged everyone. She and Audrey were like the duo you don't put together unless you want to have nightmares.