𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬

Unique was a person who would do anything for the people she loved, so when Kirsten, Ling, and Paris asked her to join a dance battle show, she said yes without hesitation

"So we have to meet a few people on Zoom." Kirsten said with a unique nod that she lives with Kirsten.

She knows more about Kirsten; she can't cook, and she is messy when you really get to know her.

But she really is a humble and kind person; she taught Unique a lot of things about life.

"Hey!" Unique snapped out of her thoughts looking at the screen and seeing Ling.

"Hi Ling I've missed you so much!" Unique said, and Ling laughed.

"I've missed you too, sweetheart. Are you making sure Kirsten eats?" Ling asked, and Unique nodded.

"Yes, she still can't cook!" Unqiue said, and Kirsten hit her shoulder lightly.

"Hey, I can make ceral!" Kirste agured back, and the two girls laughed.

"Okay, Emma is joining!" A staff member said, and a girl joined.

"Hello, I'm Emma.-" The girls screamed.

"Emma!" The three girls were happy to see her again.

"Hi guys!" Emma said, and Unique waved it. Emma knew her since the Jr. Royal family.

"Wow, this is amazing." Kirsten said, and then someone else joined.

"This is Latrice." Staff said, and Unique waved.

"Hello, I'm from Austria." Latrice said, and everyone nodded.

"Audery joinging." Staff said that, and Unique smiled.

"How are you guys?" Audrey yelled, and from then on, everyone knew they were going to be great friends.

"That everyone!" Staff said, and they began learning about the show and what was going to happen.

"It's kind of unfair we have only one internaitnol judge." Emma said, and Unique agreed, but who ever this person was better be a  amazing dancer; she trusteded them.

"So you guys are now going to be Jam Republic since that's the company you're going to join," staff said, and they nodded.

"Sounds nice; it takes some time for me to get used to the name." Kirsten said, and Unique nodded.

"Since everyone is here, everyone is going to fly to Korea on *****. This exact date will be at. Make sure you meet at this exact airport all together so we can give you guys a ride home to where you're going to live for now if you want to stay in Korea." Staff said, and they all nodded.

"Okay, but question?" Ling said, and the staff nodded, waiting for her question.

"So how will they understand Korean, though?" Ling said, and the staff smiled.

"Will Ling you and Unique understand them, but they will have an ear piece to give you so it will translate when they talk?" Staff said, and the girls all nodded.

"That's all for today. You guys exchange phone numbers and follow each other so you can get to know each other. Goodbye." Staff said to shut off the zoom.

"Will that be a lot?" Unique said, and Kirsten nodded.

"Can you make me some spicy noodles and rice?" Kirsten said, and Unique nodded, getting up.

"You will need to learn how to cook one day, Kirsten!" Unique yelled, and Kirsten only smiled at her.

"One day, but not right now, my arms are too lazy." Kirsten said, and Unique looked at her in disbelief.

She does find her life with Kirsten enjoyable, despite everything.

"Do you think anything will happen on the show?" Kirsten inquired, and Unique scoffed.

"I mea where not going to win but we can try to have fun that all that matters." Kirsten nodded and Unique said.

"We just show them that Jam republic is just here to have fun and express are emothing through dancing." Unique grinned as Kirsten said.

"Sure but I hope nothing going to happened badly." After saying so, Kirsten gave Unique a little shake.

"Nothing bad will happened as long we stick together." Saying that she was happy to have a big sister like Kirsten, Korsten grinned and gave Kirsten a hug.