𝐂𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧

"Street women face the first battle—no respect battle with the weakest dancer—did it help you figure out the other crews? So try and secure your ranking or go up ranking here for the next mission that youll face soon." Daniel said.

"Your next mission is a class mission." Daniel said, Unique.

INTUnique I've heard of this class mission before it got people or the crew really popular.

"This is how it works in class: the elite members of each crew will be assigned to classes: the leader class, sub-leader class,middle class,and rookie class. Each class will finish with a dance video." And unique nod.

"So this round is by ourselves." Kirsten said.

"In each class, there will be one main dancer to be the protagonist of each video. The main dancer will get extra points and get to stand in the centre of the video and direct the dance video." Daniel explained and 

"So hundred point, wow," Emma said.

"Indiviual scores will be given out in the class, and the points will be distributed differently in each class." Daniel explained.

"Three jushest will rank dancers from one to eight." Unique nod understnading the class mission now.

"So we're going to rank higher on every single one?" Daniel said.

"If not the main dancer." Kirsten said, and Latrice said, Just take over.

"In no respect, Battke with the weakest dancer We had announced that the first-place crew would receive a huge benefit." Daniel said and Wolf'lo were in first place for battling.

"The beneficial crew that was in first place gets to help you start the mission at an advantage that well tells you the lineups for all secen crews." Daniel said and the girls suddenly wish they were in first place.

"Joined by the best producers in South Korea, here are the songs for the class mission." Daniel said and girl were excited to listen to the songs.

1.Smoke

2.Click like

3.Swip

4.Twerk

"I like this, alright.' Unique thought jamming to it.

"I think this is cool." Emma said.

Emma and Unique were too busy talking to realise the tension and awkwardness in the

"Who will go first?" And Gooseul said she would go first, and everyone got ready to judge her.

'Isn't she the one that talks too much and literally gets on everyone's nerves?'

Unique watch as she messes up and apologises, asking for another chance.