𝐀𝐜𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞

Winner is Baby sleek

"The next dancer is Jam Republic Unique." Daniel said and Unique held on to her mic as she stood up.

She spoke Korean for them to understand, but she loved their shocked faces as she was speaking Korean.

"Honestly, I just want to have fun, anyone?" Unique said, and she watched as Yoonji stood up. She wasn't surprised, and Locker Zed came up to her.

"Let us show you who runs the world!" Yoonji yelled taking Beyonce line is crazy.

"Let begin the round of battle between the three aces, ready to fight!" Daniel said, and the first one to start was Yoonji.

She can see. Yoonji was still angry as the music started; she could see her surprised face because the song was unexpected.

'This is their playlist. Wow, shocking?' Unique did not expect Booty's remix to start playing.

INT Unique:Yoonji shock face when Booty started playingin was funny, and I could tell Locker Zee already knew this song because she was lip-singing it, surpising.

Yoonji was going hard and crazy, and Unique understood why she was doing it. The girl was mad and wanted her revenge back, but she was not really listening to the music; sometimes she would get off-beat.

"Slow down~" Babysleek yelled at Yoonji, and Unique covered her lips not to show she was smiling.

Then, after Yoonji was done, it was locker zed turn.

Locker Zed understood how to move her body to the music, which was nice, but sometimes her movement was very clear.

Soon it was her turn, and Daniel started calming down. Unique smiled.

INTUnique:I'm just gonna show out they have no idea what moves i'll be pulling.

"Ready fight!" Daniel yelled, and music played over again.

While she was dancing, she could hear everyone screaming and cheering. When she was finished, Emma and the girls screamed, getting her excited.

Unaware that other crew members were shocked by her dancing, she smiled and bowed.

"You did that, Unique!" Unique grinned at Kirsten as she shouted.

Unique noticed Daniel's crimson face as he continued, "Well..."

"Fight judges, pick your cards!" Daniel spoke out fast and gave the judges a peculiar glance as they started selecting their cards.

"Show them cards in 1.....2....3!"
When Unique noticed all three Jam Republic members, Daniel exclaimed, and she cheered!

"Thank you, thank you!"
Unique bowed to the judges and shook hands with Yoonji, who rolled her eyes, and Locker Zed smiled telling her congratulations.

The judges explained their reason for picking her. Monica picked her because she knew how to move her body to the beat; Mike picked her because she killed; and Shunwo picked her for the same reason as Monica.

"You killed that Unique; there were shocks. You can move like that." Ling said, and Unique smiled, putting the two Jam Republic banners in the winning spot.

They had to change for the crew challenge clothes, and they were dancing and joking around while they waited for the other crews to come down

"Well, since everyone is now here, we will begin the crew battle!" Daniel said, and everyone cheered.

"Ladybounce vs. 1 million." Daniel said, and everyone cheered for the crew.

Ladybounce won.

I can't find the full video.

"I will call out the ranking, and the leaders can put their banner in their ranking spot."

Everyone listened to who was in 8th place.

"In 8th place, Ladybounce." Daniel said, and they just clapped for Lady Bounce.

"7th place, 1 million, and 6th place, TSUBAKILL." Daniel said, and everyone clapped while watching the two

"DeepNdap, 5th place," Daniel said, and Unique smiled. She hoped they got the top 3; at least she'll be fine with fourth place too.

"Fourth place.....belong to BEBE." Daniel said and Unique watch cheered as she realized they are in top 3.

3.Jam republic 

2.Manneuqinn

1.Wolf'lo

As soon as they enter the room and they started dancing and celeberating as they got in third place. Unique cheered spining around with Emma and Latrice cheering.

 Unique cheered spining around with Emma and Latrice cheering