1.Proposal from king !! II

Abhiveer’s pov

I wake up early in the morning and went to gym , after a long bath I went towards my family just to get annoyed

I said good morning with a smile on my face
Everyone responded it with a smile except bua (father’s sister).She is a total headache to me she always wanted me to marry her brother in law’s daughter Kriti and I hate her as she is a gold digger she always tries to come close to me but thanks to my precious siblings and cousins(chachu’s kids) they always keeps her away from me .My thought broke as soon as I heard Aditya talking

“Mom you know Harshad right?” he asked mom replied with a yes Aditya continued “He has a sister who is 2 years younger than bro she is a cardiologist and moreover that she only wears traditional unless its a party or something you will love her and I am sure bro will not take his eyes off he”

Hearing this I said “Shut up”but my mom shut me up as she told me that they will ask her hand for me . I didn’t deny her as I know she is so danger when we deny her . She told that we will only go at evening so we went to our office and collage .

When I reached home after 4:30 my mom was so angry that I didn’t reach at 4 she told me to come fast as we should reach there at 5 I changed into business casual dress white shirt and a black pant . We ( Me , mom , dad , Aditya, Aditi , dada dadi) soon reached there on the way mom told me that we are eating dinner from there only . They welcomed us whole heartedly we went and sit on the couch as I was taking sip from the coffe I saw a girl in white anarkali coming down through stairs . She came and sat beside her dad she smile at us but I can see a little nervousness .

 She came and sat beside her dad she smile at us but I can see a little nervousness

“Beta yaha aao na”(Child come here) mom said and she came towards mom and sat beside me

“Beta yaha aao na”(Child come here) mom said and she came towards mom and sat beside me .I was looking at her like teenager who has crush on her I couldn’t take my eyes off her as I am admiring her beauty . She is not like others I have seen she is a completely different person . But suddenly my little brother that bastard said”bola tha na bhai aap ek baar Adhisha di ko dekoge tho dekthe hi reh jaaoge(I have told you bro once you see sister Adhisha you will keep lokking at her) This one dialogue made everyone laugh even she chuckled she was looking cute .

Then her father said “beta aap dono baath karna chaahte ho tho jaakar baath karo(child if you both want to talk go and talk)

She stood and signalled me to follow her so I followed her , We both went to lone a few minutes we both were silent then I started the conversation by saying “Hi I am Abhiveer Singh Rathore your soon to be husband”I don’t know why I said that when she didn’t even said yes to marriage . She looked and smiled at me she said “Everyone knows you , let me introduce me I am Adhisha Raichand your soon to be wife”. I was astonished by her words did she just say yes to the marriage . She then told me about herself she told about everyone in her family about work about her colleagues . I told her about me I told her about my family I exclude bua as I don’t consider her as my family . I told about work . We talked a lot after about 3o minutes Saira her babhi came and I called us to hall.

When we went there we saw everyone eagerly waiting for her reply . When my mother asked her to be my wife she just blushed which made me smile . Everyone was so happy . Later we had our dinner from there itself and we said bye to everyone I saw her looking at me and smiling trying to hide her blush I gave a light smile back to her and went to car at way my brothers and sisters just ate my ears I would say.
Adhisha’s Pov

He liked me he said yes to marriage I was on cloud nine I don’t know why maybe its because I fell for him at the first when I saw him . My brothers and bhabhi teased me a lot . Then we went to sleep . I slept dreaming about him . Morning when I went dadu told me that they will be visiting temple with my soon to be in laws for looking an auspicious date for our wedding if our horoscope matched . Then I went to hospital . This place is my favourite as I love working as a doctor from my very young age .

At eveing when I returned home I saw my family with a real happy smile . “What happened guys you are quiet happy?”  I asked “Your engagement is this sunday” bhabhi replied with a beautiful smile “And your wedding is two weeks after engagement”my mother completed “What?”I yelled .
They simply nodded and told me take leave tomorrow as I have to go shopping with my family and my soon to be in laws . I went to room and changed into comfortable dress . Then after having dinner with my family I went into a deep sleep.

______________________________________________

Thankyou for reading
hope you like it