2. Engagement...

Adhisha’s pov

Today is my engagement I just remembered the day when we went for shopping rani maa sa said that its a tradition for daughter in law to wear saree in wedding so I can choose any gown or any other dress for my engagement . I was so confused because of the variety dress collection but then his grandmother showed me a silver gown and told me to try it on .

It gave me a beautiful look but he(soon to be husband) was not satisfied with that dress

It gave me a beautiful look but he(soon to be husband) was not satisfied with that dress . He told us that he will order to make a gown as beautiful as that but with a different design . His designers came and took my measurements . He took a beautiful glowing kurta . Today my dress reached home it was more beautiful well I would say the most beautiful gown.

 Today my dress reached home it was more beautiful well I would say the most beautiful gown

I was sitting in the stage waiting for him soon him and his family came with playing song he sat before after some photo shoot together his sister Aditi(my soon to be sister in law) came with ring

I was sitting in the stage waiting for him soon him and his family came with playing song he sat before after some photo shoot together his sister Aditi(my soon to be sister in law) came with ring .

We both went together to buy ring his ring contains a small sapphire stone in middle mine containsa hexagon shaped sapphire and two amethyst (violet stones) on both sides

We both went together to buy ring his ring contains a small sapphire stone in middle mine containsa hexagon shaped sapphire and two amethyst (violet stones) on both sides. He asked me for my hands when I gave him my hands he carefully put ring on my hand and placed a small peck on my knuckles which made me blush . I tried too hard to control it but everyone saw it when my brother teased me by saying “Oh my got look at her cheeks” . Then I put ring on his hand . Later after more photo shoot we where sitting in the couch in stage. Suddenly my phone rang it showed “Chloe calling” she is a nurse at the hospital which I am working . I wondered why she called me but as soon as I heard her words I was in a shock . I had to rush to hospital as soon as possible . When I told him about my situation he held my hand and said “Don’t worry you should be there , that child needs you more than me , leave as soon as possible I will control everything here” hearing this I gave him a bright smile and ran towards my car I came in my car with brothers bhabhi and Vihaan .I could see that everyone was staring at me like ghost .

I drove as fast I could and reached there in 15 minutes everyone present in the hospital looked me . But I didn’t mind any of them and ran towards my patient . Her name is Roshni she is just 10 years old . She suddenly had a panic attack . When I asked her parents they told that they were fighting I gave them a death glare because I had warned them that she couldn’t handle any stress. After giving proper treatment in ICU I came to her parents and told that she is out of danger. Her mother thanked me so much and apologised for ruining my engagement. I gave them a smile and went back home it was almost 1 ‘O’clock at night . Everyone was slept I went to my room and changed into comfortable clothes and slept peacefully.

Abhiveer’s pov

As I realised that she should be there I told her to leave . When everyone was looking at her leaving the engagement I grabbed the mic and said “I don’t think I should give any explanation but I will say that she had to go to hospital as it was an emergency case of a child . I said this to clarify your thoughts as you shouldn’t backbite my fiancée” After 11 everyone went to their respected house her father apologised but my grandfather consoled him by saying “She is a great doctor who cares about her patient more than herself” which made him happy. I went to my home and changed into sleep robes .

Next day…….

I changed into t shirt and sweatpants and went downwards just to hear bua talking bad about my Adhi (Adhisha) . She stopped it when dadu ji yelled at her to stop . I said good morning to everyone and sat beside my mother to eat breakfast . She told me to take off from office for today and bring Adhisha home for lunch . I replied “Maa let me ask her if she is free , if she is free I will definitely bring her” .Then she just gave me another surprise she told me to call her and put it in speaker . I stopped my eating and called her After a few rings she took . “Good morning Adhi” I said which made my family look ate me in surprise I ignored the as she replied me by saying “Sorry for picking call late” I said “It’s okay” she asked why did I call her . I told her “My family want to invite you for dinner if you are free today” she said “I have to perform a surgery in morning but I am free afterwards , so…” she stooped and I asked “so what?” she continued “Can you come to pick me my Harsh took my car as he need to go out for a party” I said “sure I will pick you up just message me the time”  “I will hang up now I need to go to OT(Operation theatre)” saying that she cut the call . I turned to my mother and asked if she was happy she just nodded . But then my whole family laughed except bua as my brother said…………………
________________________________________

What did his brother say?

Have a nice day💓