12 . Accident!!!

Author’s pov

Every one went to their own room after spending time for sometime . Abhiveer went to his study room and Adhisha was sitting in their bed with her laptop looking the reports of her patients . From tomorrow she will start going to hospital again . She is so excited to meet everyone . After sometime she heard a knock on the door she put dupatta around her neck and opened the door but she was irritated to see kriti bua and bua dadi there but she didn’t show it to them she smiled at them and was about to say something but stopped when she heard a stern voice “What are you three doing in our room” . Bua dadi said “beta kriti wants to go to shopping tomorrow and I hope you will go with her because everyone knows you have the best dressing sense” . He replied coldly “I have work and she is not my anyone to whom I will buy dresses she can go to shopping or stay at home it doesn’t matter me”  . So kriti said “It’s okay abhi I will go with adhisha” she was like what she said “First of all it is hukum sa for you and second I am starting to go to hospital tomorrow I don’t have time to waste” . But bua dadi said as her final decision “Adhisha you will go with her and it is my final decision or else you will be kicked out from your hospital”

What surprised everyone was veer said “Alexa who is Adhisha Abhiveer Singh Rathore?” Alexa replied “Adhisha Abhiveer Singh Rathore is the most eligible cardiothoracic surgeon in India . She is the most wanted too. Every hospital higher ups needs her in their hospital but she is working in the same hosptal from where she graduated everyone want her to resign from that hospital so they can offer her a higher position in their office with better salary . She is married to The King of Rajasthan Abhiveer Sigh Rathore and is now the future queen as the coronation has not done yet” . Bua dadi I guess you should leave to her hospital and ask them to kick her from thre so that she can get a better position” . Kriti just stomped her leg and went downstairs with them . Soon the maid came and told the dinner was ready . They both went to dining room together . After finishing food she went to kitchen and made kaju katli (Indian sweet). She told the maid to give to the family members and the servents she took 5 from them and placed it in a bowl and took it to their room . She heard a sound from bathroom which made her realise that Abhiveer was taking shower . She waited for him to come out after 5-8 minutes he came with wering towel he was half naked with no upper dress . She was drooling over him when he noticed that she took long steps towards her . ‘I wish I could touch him she thought’ but her thinking was too lound he heard it.
She took her hand in his and placed it on his abs she looked at him with wide eyes . He sat beside her and leaned towards her lips she closed her eyes and waited for the kiss but when she got nothing she opened her eyes but at the same time he pressed his lips into her and started kissing her . The kiss was soft gendle but desiring one . After few minutes they parted without getting breath . He wanted her so badly same goes for her but he wanted their moments to be special so he control himself and went to dressing room after giving her a small peck . He came wearing knee length shorts . She looked at him and took the bowl of kaju katli after eating together he praised her cooking and layed on the bed beside her then he kept his head on her chest and hugged her tightly and both went into a deep slumber .

Adhisha’s pov

I woke up seeing the most handsome face I kissed his forhead and went to  bathroom after taking shower I changed into a comforatable kurti to go to hospital . When I entered room I saw him sitting in the bed after telling him to get ready I went downstairs elders has already arrived they praised my kaju katli after sometime the youngsters alsoo came downstairs . Then we all waited for him after a few minutes he too arrived then fnished food . I told everyone about my new day in hospital after marriage . My family wshed me bes of luck . After giving a small smile to him I went to my hospital his driver dropped me . But what irritated me was the body guards he sent with me I tried talking but they kept their mouth shut .

After lunch break I was sitting with my co workers suddenly the alarm rang it was the signal of emergency case we rushed towards them . But what I got to see was my husband lying in the stretcher with lots of blood it shaked me I was about to fall down but my co worker held me . I went towards him and asked the nurse to clean the blood in his face when I saw it was him my eyes started to become teary I couldn’t control my tears

Author’s pov

Adhisha was shattered to see her veer in this state she went on her knees and started to cry . Hearing this the bodyguards reached near her but they were also in shock to see their hukum in this state . The head doctor came and asked them to shift him to OT and told her co worker to perfrom surgery as the rule is that no one can operate theie family member unde any circumstaneces  . Her body guards called his family they reached there in noo time when they went near the OT they heard a crying sound which was their daughter in law’s even though his brothers tried to calm her she didn’t stop she kept crying in their arms . When the OT door was opened she ran towards the doctor and asked about his situation when he told it she fell down there lying unconcious