9. Another rival for Mrs. Rathore

Abhiveer’s pov

Everyone should see her face now looking like tomato in embarrassment . I leaned to her lips for a kiss but as a third wheel maa agayi
She said “So you both are here I searched in your wing”
The palace is divided into 4 wing 1 for family members , 1 for servents, one for guests and the last wing or I would say first wing belongs to me and my wife
She continued “Come on both of you its time for afternoon tea” saying this she left when I looked at my biwi again she was looking at me but lowered her gaze as she saw me smirking . I said “don’t worry aapka ijazat ke baghair mein aapko nahi choounga” (don’t worry I won't touch you without your permission) . She looked at me and ran from me I took the book from couch and went to my room I kept in my mirror table and went to bathroom to take a quick shower . Then I went to backyard everyone was sitting there except bua and kriti I went and sat beside my biwi she looked at me with a small smile and poured me coffee there were so much dishes .

 Then I went to backyard everyone was sitting there except bua and kriti I went and sat beside my biwi she looked at me with a small smile and poured me coffee there were so much dishes

I took a sandwhich and started to eat and then I looked at her and ask “Did you make it”she nodden in yes . Without minding everyone I gave a kiss on her temple . She was so shy when everyone started to tease us . Then all of the sudden bua and kriri came both of them were smiling bua said “Tum logon ka bua dadi aa rahi hai” (Your aunt grandmother is coming.) . She is dadu’s sister no one likes her except bua and kriti because whenever she came she will say about my and kriti’s marriage papa asked bua “When is she coming” Bua replied “In 10 minutes” Everyone was shocked. Mom turned to my biwi and said “Beta tum gungat pehnogi naa” (Child you will wear veil right) . Before she could ay anything I said “Rani sa aaj app yeh pehnlo” I shoe her a photo a slit bodycon . 

She looked at me in a surprised way and said “Mere paas aise kapde nahi hai to mein phir kaise pehnugu” (I don't have such clothes, so how will I wear them?)

She looked at me in a surprised way and said “Mere paas aise kapde nahi hai to mein phir kaise pehnugu” (I don't have such clothes, so how will I wear them?) . I replied “I will sent anyone to get that dress in a few minutes , I f I got you that will you wear it?’’ She said “No”
So I showed her a brown saree and heels in my phone and asked If she will wear she nodded happily .

I dialed a numer and ordered to bring it in 5 minutes 

I dialed a numer and ordered to bring it in 5 minutes  . He came within 5 minutes and handed it to me . I gave her and tell to change it she went to room . She didn’t came down but bua dadi came . Everu=yone welcomed her . And when she asked about my biwi mom told “Wo kapde badalne keliye gaya he” (she has gone to change clothes) . Ofcourse she is not satisfied and started to praise kriti . Before I could say anything I saw her touching bua dadi’s feet for blessing . She didn’t objected it and gave blessings . My biwi then poured her coffee . But Kriti said “Bua dadi doesn’t drink coffee she only drinks tea”

Adhisha’s pov

She only drinks tea . I said in my mind and told “Then I will make t….” Again kriti doesn’t allow me to complete the sentence she said “Bua dadi love my tea I will make it for her”so I asked her “You are going to make it anyway so if don’t have any objection bring one glass for me too..” She wanted to say no but one glare from my husband she went to kitchen without thinking again.
Bua dadi was praising her a lot and trying to degrade me but my protector, my hus supported me in every single word she said against me . I said “Veer mujhe lagtha hai ki hum kamre me jaau”(Veer I think we shoud go to our room now) without realizing it is bua dadi’s another topic “She said “ek hafthe nahi hoagayi vyah karke lekin fir bhi apke pathiko sabse alag rak rahi hai” (It hasn't been a week since she got married but she is still keeping you apart from everyone else.) . This time he replied “Bua dadi umr ka lihaaz kar rahi hu mein varna mere saamne mere pathni ko taane de rahe hein aur mein sunti jaao aisa nahi ho saktha yeh mamuli ladki nahi hai meri pathni hai rajasthan ki rani hai wo badtameez se is se peshoge to aap ek lamha bhi yaha nahi rukenga”(Aunty, I am keeping in mind your age, otherwise there is no one to taunt my wife in front of me and I am listen , this is not possible, she is not an ordinary girl, she is my wife and the queen of Rajasthan, if you will behave rudely with her , for a moment you won't stop here either). Hearing this I wanted to hug him tightly and kiss him  but I remained silent . Then Kriti came I took a glass of tea from it and drank it . Then we both went to our room . He told “me aapse maafi maangthi hu unke badtameezi se” (I apologize for their rudeness.). I took his hand and kept it my hand and looked at him for a while . Then we both sat in the balcony in wing A where our room belongs.

 Then we both sat in the balcony in wing A where our room belongs

He sat in the hanging chair and put me in his lap . After sometimes we both went downstairs . The maids were arranging the didning table . We went to office room bua dadi was sitting in my place but when she saw me she got up and sat in other chair . I went towards my chair and asked my biwi to sit there . Everyone was shocked . But I sat near as it never bothers me . After taking with them we went to dining table . Then we went to sleep

--------------------------------------Thank you☺️

Thank you☺️